Circle North

Another Dumb Thing To Get Sucked Into (Read 18 times)

gadman

Maybe Thurs. the 19'th would be a good night to eat wings. I assume that place has beer too?

Harpoon IPa is there

L Train

I hate ipas. Ha.

L Train

More seriously, I can't do it because of basketball and because I have boot camp on Fridays. Another challenge not accepted by me.

More seriously, I can't do it because of basketball and because I have boot camp on Fridays. Another challenge not accepted by me.

you just disconnect from ALL my fun and exciting ideas ever since the drunken beer mile. don't think i don't see the real truth here.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

So is Thursday night wings on or what?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

ya i'll go cremah. what time can you be there?

gadman

I would be up for this. What time and are any spouses going?

Sorry for slow response. Yep, how about 7? And Kim is also coming. So c'mon, other people, 10 cent wings, beer... What more could you ask for? Be there.

MacJim

I'm up for it. What or where is "trains". Let me know and I'll go.

gadman

Trains is very busy on Thursday wing night. If We have a head count Vangie and I can go a little  early and put our names in for a table. Just a thought.  Jimbo,Kim, Greg, Vangie, Gadman, Cuch +?

c +d will probably go to.

L Train

So I run a football pool that is a simple "pick'em" pool (weighted 16-1) as well as an Eliminator pool.  A few of you have indicated interest in the past so let me know if you have any interest and I'll send you an invite.  $50 for the year.