Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Hmmm, just noticed that Ocean Park 5k is tomorrow evening. Hmmm.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Hadn't been able to find official results for VT100 until now...

https://calendar.ultrarunning.com/event/vermont/race/18445/results

Here's the short version...

Doug -

Vermont 100 07/21/18 100 Miles 23:23:08 118 / 277 98 / 207

Michelle -

Vermont 100 07/21/18 100 Miles 26:30:53 190 / 277 38 / 70

Both effing amazing.

Fro

Good luck Gwen this weekend at the Maine Marathon! Go get it and soak in every mile!!

Good luck Gwen.  Run hard and be safe!

It appears Mr. Leigh ran 3:22:17 in Chicago today. Mike doin' what Mike does. Very nice.

Good work Mike.  Congratulations

Good luck to Doug at Ghost Train and anyone else racing this weekend  I'll be heading down at some point on Saturday afternoon if anyone is interested in pacing/crewing.  LFG!

FUCK YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fro

Go get it Doug - have a blast!

Just arrived in Brookline. Doug is on his way back to base camp and was at 6:19:03 thru 37.5

Just arrived in Brookline. Doug is on his way back to base camp and was at 6:19:03 thru 37.5

GO DOUG!!!

That split is perfect. Are you gonna do 60-75 and then maybe the last 10?

That’s the plan.  Live timing @ ultralive.net.

7:43:18 thru 45.  Looking really strong.  44 minutes ahead of 2016 at 45.

GO DOUG!!!

That split is perfect. Are you gonna do 60-75 and then maybe the last 10?

Doug through 52.5 at 9:15:33 elapsed time, on pace to hit 60 under 12 hours by a good chunk. Holy cats.

GO DOUG!!!

Doug through 60 in 10:49:09, which is better than an hour and 20 minutes faster than he was at the same split in 2016. Holy shit. Steve is on this next leg with him.

GO DOUG!!!

67.5 in 12:28. Still rolling.