Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Grats Mike! Great run. 

What was I chasing again?

Home Away From Home

Thanks all, appreciate the support and the shout outs, fun race as much as 26.2 of suffering can be fun.  Tough course. Looking forward to philly as well, just have to rest easy the next 2 weeks. 

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I realize that this will be a great big giant NO from a lot of you given the date in relation to Philly, but just in case anybody is interested... I'm going to run the Free Fall 5k in Rochester on Thanksgiving morning. Company welcome.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

GregM

I've added it to my calendar. 

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

The following info provided as an FYI to anyone who may be interested...

3. 2013 Mid Winter Classic Registration Opens Tuesday, November 20, 8:00 am

good luck to those running tomorrow and/or this w/e. 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

The following info provided as an FYI to anyone who may be interested...

3. 2013 Mid Winter Classic Registration Opens Tuesday, November 20, 8:00 am

Oh rats I didn't get in Smile

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

Wow i can't believe it's closed.

Oh the irony... I didn't get in either.

"Beep, Beep!"

I'm devistated!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

gadman

Looks like a Boston training run from someones house instead!

L Train

I think there are only a few if us training for boston, sorry. :-)

Wow i can't believe it's closed.

Wow, I can't beleive I'm running this by myself.  Really?  No one registered?

gadman

L Train,Ok then get  your sorry wimpy,whiny,wobbly  ass out with us and train for Sugarloaf and BQ for 2014. You are making me cranky!