Circle North

Salty (Read 293 times)

L Train

Great Bay 1/2 Marathon Sunday: 30 4/85 M4549 David Saltmarsh 45 M 1174 Springvale ME 1:26:32.46 1:26:26.51 6:36 Nice race, Dave!

GregM

And that's a hilly course, if I'm not mistaken. Good work, Dave! Still up for speed work on Wednesday at 5pm at SHS?

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Great job Salty ,13.1 into the wind off the bay ! Missed ya, I ran in the 5km race for my speed work, with only a couple miles of wind resistance training, 18:39. JW Cool
        L Train

Sorry, I didn't think about searching the 5K results. And am I reading that right - 4th overall and 1st in AG? Nice race!

My salty dogs

Thanks! It was John that had the great day. He was so fast that I didn't even know he was there until I saw the posted results. This race is too close to Boston to really enjoy. I am hoping it didn't take too much out of me. Wednesday's mile repeats will be telling. Cheers.
            L Train

Now Salty's in friggin Australia.  I'd say this new job worked out OK. 

L Train

SALE PENDING.

SALE PENDING.

i find this upsetting in a no return, never again sort of way.

but that's great news.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

My salty dogs

Howdy Ya'all

Well I obviously I'm a no show for the marathon.   In the two  months -- I've changed jobs and moved.

I'm now working for JAMF Software out of Minneapolis -- Mac & iOS Management. I'm managing their educational field marketing.

The real awesome news is they moved me to --- no -- I mean hell no -- not Minneapolis -- but  Austin.

Texas to be specific because there is an Austin Minnesota .  We are leasing a house surrounded by trails.   I may never run on the road again.

After nearly two months of little to no running -- I'm back at it.   I'm still on track for Boston next year.  Missed both my planned spring marathons so I still need to qualify.  I've found a marathon this July in Texas -- of course --" anyone can do it under ideal conditions".

In the wise words of Maxwell Smart, "and loving it".

Hope you all are well -- looks like the running is going great.

Cheers,

Dave

4108 Gazely Lane, Austin TX 78732

you sound very happy there salt's...i'm glad for you and still think of you and water/gummie chews on the rock thing everytime i ride by your old place. then i think, get i my aerobars. hope the other cn bostonians get to race with ya and hope your running is getting back to where you want it too. Smile

annoying.

L Train

in

A certain Mr. Saltmarsh has some interesting activity going on in his log this month. As if he's maybe starting to get ready for something? Inquiring minds want to know.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

My salty dogs

A certain Mr. Saltmarsh has some interesting activity going on in his log this month. As if he's maybe getting starting to get ready for something? Inquiring minds want to know.

Well you caught me -- I'm hoping to have some official news soon. Let's just say I might be in your area mid-April.  That said, this is my best December ever -- seems I'm usually sick over the holidays and have to start training Jan 1st. I've have 30 days at home and have a bunch of work travel on the horizon.

Miss the whole crew and wish I could join you all for a run.

Mid-April, eh? Hmm, that's an interesting time of year.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.