Circle North

RACE REMINDER LIST (Read 17 times)

REMINDER............. I AM NOT UPDATING THE 2017 DATES OR TIMES FOR THIS LIST FOR 2018 AND BEYOND. FROM HERE ON OUT THEY WILL NOT BE EXACTLY ACCURATE!!! DOUBLE CHECK ALL INFO, DO NOT RELY ON WHAT IS WRITTEN HERE OR YOU WILL PROBABLY SHOW UP ON THE WRONG DAY, AND THAT WILL SUCK FOR YOU.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Just added - Spartan Sprint 5k April 28th Sanford

Just added - Big A 50k May 5th

Yes you are.

REMINDER............. I AM NOT UPDATING THE 2017 DATES OR TIMES FOR THIS LIST FOR 2018 AND BEYOND.

Yes you are.

Nope,  I just added something that wasn't on there yet because I care about you and your needs.

Just added Mary's Walk/Kerrymen 5k, happening (maybe) this weekend.

Just added Mary's Walk/Kerrymen 5k, happening (maybe) this weekend.

Tomorrow. Hmm.

This just in from the Good News/Bad News Dept....

The Good News: I just now learned about a half called the On the Run Half taking place in OOB. Very convenient and probably dead flat. I added it to the list.

The Bad News: The race was yesterday.

Maybe next year.

Randall

Just added - Spartan Sprint 5k April 28th Sanford

REMINDER............. I AM NOT UPDATING THE 2017 DATES OR TIMES FOR THIS LIST FOR 2018 AND BEYOND. FROM HERE ON OUT THEY WILL NOT BE EXACTLY ACCURATE!!! DOUBLE CHECK ALL INFO, DO NOT RELY ON WHAT IS WRITTEN HERE OR YOU WILL PROBABLY SHOW UP ON THE WRONG DAY, AND THAT WILL SUCK FOR YOU.

This.

Also, anybody maybe into the idea of running a half in OOB next Saturday? I'm pondering it.

Funky Bow Trail Hop 5k is next Saturday the 11th. I can't do it but maybe YOU can.

This is your annual reminder that this list exists.

This is your annual reminder that the dates are NOT updated and thus not to be trusted.

Happy New Year blah blah blah.

Winners circle April fools 4 miler on 4/2/22 10:00am.

I'm doing this.

I wish I could do the whole series... 4-3-2-1.   Maybe in a year or two.

What was I chasing again?

Just realized this is the same day as an end of season granite backcountry event at King Pine. Torn.