Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

Run from beaulahs on 2/18 has been cancelled due to lack of cats for the herding. I know you’re all very disappointed about not running Garland this year.

You can firm up 2/18. We’re likely to have heat and hot water working by then.

but even if we don’t we will make it work.

We're still gonna run from your house that day anyway, and then come in and eat all your food and poop in your toilet (probably), but we won't tell you.

Sincerely,

The Cats

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Say it isn't so..... this cat was ready for his beating.

Really ? If there are willing cats I would gladly host. If you really want to run some hills on the 18th let me know and  I’m all in.

Basketball is the new soccer.  I'll be in Greely yelling at 14 y/o boys to box out and close out on the 3pt shooters.  And then I'll be convinced to take the family to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch for the 15th time in 2018.  But no one cares so why does it matter.  Bummer.  Hoops.

Really ? If there are willing cats I would gladly host. If you really want to run some hills on the 18th let me know and  I’m all in.

In. Unlike tonight's group run, for which I am still far too delicate a flower.

I think I’m out for tonight too.

Fro

Yeah - I'm in for 2/18 hillopalooza......

OK it's on. Bring anyone I may have forgot about.

Short Notice on this but feel free to come out next Sunday and

join us for the 5th annual run from Beaulah's.

Fun 17 plus mile hill Route with shorter options or longer options available. We will be running up the now infamous Garland Rd. again. If you miss it you're only hurting your training. :-)

This almost did happen for 2018 so I'm not sure how big the group will be but we already have a few coming for sure.

https://www.strava.com/activities/872464049

Join as after for recovery food and beveages.

Feel free to Invite/bring friends.

If I missed anyone who is not on RA or Facebook pass it on.

Please let us know if you can make it so we can plan accordingly for food and water stops.

Hope to see you on the 18th.

GregM

Hey, Doug. Glad I didn't miss this. I'm in. I'll send a group text to Tall Dave, Andy, Michelle, and Alicia so they know about this. Not sure they monitor this site any better than I do.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

So they missed the mark on this one. We have almost a foot of new snow (9.5 inches) and it’s still snowing but winding down. If anyone still want to run I’m in. I would recommend trail shoes. We also have 2 pairs of snowshoes and cross country skis. Both great options today. Basically things are still on for whatever. The driveway will be clear and there will be water at miles 6,8 & 12. It’s supposed to clear and be a spectacular day. #beatsthetreadmill, #letsdothis, #enjoythesnow. I also completely understand if you need to cancel and get this done on the mill.

If you need a little extra time to get here let me know and we will delay the start a bit. I’m really looking forward to this now it looks really fun out there.

Update. it’s really nice out now. Temps are perfect and no wind.

In. Not sure how long it'll take to get there.

"Beep, Beep!"

heading to NewberryPort on Sunday for a winner circle group run.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

heading to NewberryPort on Sunday for a winner circle group run.

What's the distance? I didn't read the email.