Circle North

Run for the Border Half Marathon (Read 18 times)

GIDDYUP.  Who's with me?

Dear Scorps        

Thank you for registering for the 20th Eastern States 20 Mile/Run for the Border Half Marathon. We truly appreciate your supporting our event, which in turn supports several Seacoast area charitable organizations. Best wishes for good training; we look forward to seeing you on March 29.

Sincerely,

Don Allison, R.D.

Fro

sorry I'll miss this one - but, you'll rock it for sure. Better be doing the 20, just sayin'...

Nope

sorry I'll miss this one - but, you'll rock it for sure. Better be doing the 20, just sayin'...

You doing the half or the 20?

What was I chasing again?

I'm officially in for the 20.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Excellent.  I'm doing the half.  I may even clean my car.

Fro

Good luck guys - can't wait to see how you do - you both have been training beasts this winter. Take care of business!

gadman

+1 Giddyup!

I'm looking at it as an MP tempo run kinda similar to what I did last year. This past week has me very unsure of where I stand so I'm hoping to get some answers there, good or bad.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Yeah, noticed that you killed it last year... Really the whole group did.

Fro

Yeah, noticed that you killed it last year... Really the whole group did.

Fro

holy doubles - how the hell did that happen...

GregM

I'm in ...

Dear Gregory,

Thank you for your order with The Eastern States 20 Mile and Run for the Border Half Marathon. Please save a copy of this receipt for your records.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Cool.

I'm in ...

Dear Gregory,

Thank you for your order with The Eastern States 20 Mile and Run for the Border Half Marathon. Please save a copy of this receipt for your records.

Good luck guys!

What was I chasing again?