Circle North

Ghost Train 2016 (Read 16 times)

GregM

Super job, Doug! Obviously had sub-24 in the bullseye, and you nailed it. You are rolling. I predict more PRs in the shorter distances. But this one tops all the others combined.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Fro

No Doubt - awesome job Doug - holy crap that is an incredible feat!

I think you've found your niche, Doug.  Huge congrats to you!

Home Away From Home

I know it has been a long time since anyone has seen me here but I saw Michelle post on FB about the race and then had to come congratulate you all for some awesome races. Doug, sub 22, holy shit, awesome buddy.  Good job to you all. I think back to my one time there and it was a great experience. Maybe one day you will all see my back there again along side you.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Maybe one day you will all see my back there again along side you.

2017 will have a day such as that you could avail yourself of.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Registration for GT 2017 opens on January 1, 2017.

MTA: Apparently this info was inaccurate. Registration seems to have already opened.

MTAA: Couldn't get it done while in Jamaica. Just got back and signed up... for the waitlist. Sheesh.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.