Circle North

Sugarloaf 2016 (Read 17 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

Best of luck to you people, I hope you all get what you are looking for.

Good luck people.  Run hard, have fun, and be safe.

Fro

What they said - have fun CN!

gadman

Circle North will crush this course! Go get it!! We are cheering from the west coast,

Good luck all.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

And remember - run faster.

may you achieve the desired result...

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Good luck all!!!

What was I chasing again?

Looks like a nice cool but not cold rainy morning up there tomorrow. No heat monster to fight. Lube liberally and go get it.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

MacJim

Good luck everybody!!!!

Just spoke with Egad.  He freaking crushed it.  3:09:43!  Congrats E!

"Beep, Beep!"

Way to go ERIC!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!