Circle North

2015 NYC Marathon Info (Read 18 times)

GregM

2015 APPLICATION: Get the News Sooner!

We're excited to announce a new registration timeline. Application for the 2015 TCS New York City Marathon will open on January 15 and close on February 15. That's a shorter window than you're used to, and it means you'll find out earlier than in past years whether you've scored a spot in the world's biggest marathon. The big race takes place on Sunday, November 1, 2015, and we'll have more info soon on the TCS New York City Marathon website.

New Time-Qualifying Standards!

In an effort to give more runners a chance to qualify for the 2015 TCS New York City Marathon, we're loosening our time-qualifying standards. Visit our website for more information on how the new standards might help you.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

"Beep, Beep!"

Hmmmm.. Looks like I could get a guaranteed entry for 2015?!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

GregM

Let's plan on it ... a redo of 2011!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Less than two weeks remaining to register for the NYC 2016 lottery.  Think bucket list...I'm in for the lottery.

http://www.tcsnycmarathon.org/plan-your-race/run-in-2016?utm_source=tcsnycm&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=tcsnycm16

From today: "We're sorry, but you have not been accepted into the 2016 TCS New York City Marathon".

It's a scam.  I want my $11 back.

Guess I'll just have to train hard for Boston and make my own luck.

That sucks. At least the BAA had the common courtesy not to charge me any money to tell me to eff off.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.