Circle North

Sugarloaf 2018 (Read 11 times)

I just registered.  Who's in?

Well, you, as far as I know, but you didn't provide much information. Probably some other people are in as well. I hope this helps.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Alternate answer for what might be my alternate Spring marathon if I decide not to run the Cheap Marathon, maybe: Sugarloaf is full. I put my name on the waiting list. There are 15 people ahead of me.

Fro

Hmmm - this was my alternate spring effort as well, but did not register - I wait listed last year and got in (think I was a good 20 back).... Maybe I too should add my name to this list.

Already moved up 3 spots on the wait list. Actually hoping it doesn't go too fast so I have max time to decide.

MTA: Crap. Got the email today. I now have 2 days to decide if I'm in or out.

<nodding>.  It's what Jon Gruden would want.

Already moved up 3 spots on the wait list. Actually hoping it doesn't go too fast so I have max time to decide.

MTA: Crap. Got the email today. I now have 2 days to decide if I'm in or out.

Fro

Hey Jimmy..... sign up already!

Congratulations!

You are registered for Sugarloaf Marathon and 15K

Dumbass.  Awesome!  Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Dumbass.  Awesome!  Congratulations!

It's on.

Fro

sweet - now I have to get in...number 38 as of this morning....

Congratulations!

I am curious as to why you registered for both events that have a simultaneous start.  This will be difficult but if anyone can do it you can.  Good luck.

I am curious as to why you registered for both events that have a simultaneous start.  This will be difficult but if anyone can do it you can.  Good luck.

Well, I figure if I PR the 15k I should be golden for the marathon.

That makes sense. Good thinking.