Circle North

Post Maine Coast Marathon Party (Read 20 times)

Mrs.Leigh

Not sure if Mike responded already... Having issues with my phone, but we are in and we'll bring a fruit platter. Thanks for hosting!

L Train

Hi again, change of plans.  If it's OK I actually will be stopping by for just a little bit so that I can congratulate everyone and stuff.  I'll have my daughters with me but we won't be staying too long.  Thanks for hosting of course, and I have no idea what I will bring.  I'll figure something out.

gadman

Hi again, change of plans.  If it's OK I actually will be stopping by for just a little bit so that I can congratulate everyone and stuff.  I'll have my daughters with me but we won't be staying too long.  Thanks for hosting of course, and I have no idea what I will bring.  I'll figure something out.

Great,glad you can make it!

gadman

Folding camp chairs may be a good idea to bring if folks want to sit outside also with the expected beautiful weather!

L Train

I see.  Not even invited in the house.  Will you have a portopotty?

gadman

I see.  Not even invited in the house.  Will you have a portopotty?

All others will be inside,you however,morning deuce,will have a potty outside.

L Train

All others will be inside,you however,morning deuce,will have a potty outside.

OK.  Don't bother with the hand sanitizer, I'll just wipe my hands on my shirt before the buffet table.

L Train

Thanks Tom and Vangie for a great spread and good afternoon (as well as all the support on the course).

gadman

Items given to us before the race to hold for you that were left behind: black long sleeve hoody that Vangie will claim if you don't respond,also a white Labor day Classic long sleeve medium shirt that I would claim but am too fat to fit into right now.Also some glide. Thanks for coming we really enjoyed all the company. Tom and vangie

L Train

The hoodie is mine.  I think the bodyglide too though I admit I was in a bit of a panic.

The shirt's mine. And while I'm at it, thanks for having us all over, much fun, much appreciated.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Spectacular way to spend an afternoon with great weather, fabulous food and awesome company. Almost makes me want to run another race (notice i did NOT say a marathon...hehehe). Thanks for hosting.