Circle North

Kaberle's 2011 Medieval Summer Festival - July 16 (Read 217 times)

Time Saturday, July 16 · 1:00pm - 11:30pm Cool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

92 River Street

Sanford,ME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Costumes are NOT required.

Additional Info:

Every year, my wife and I host a summer themed based party for Family and Friends.  I have enjoyed running with you folks this past 6 months and wanted to include Circle North in the festivities. So if your around, come on over.

There is no need to bring anything except yourselves, Significant others & kids/grandkids.  Food and beverages including alcohol is provided (adults only), unless you are really picky then by all means bring your own.  “Friend me” on Facebook and you can see some photo’s of last years “Karnival” to get an idea of what we do. I will forward the FB Event invite as well.

There will be various games and activities going on during the event.  Participation in the events will enhance your enjoyment of the afternoon and give you a better chance at winning various prizes for young and old alike. In addition to the unique events this year, Spinner Balls, Ladder Balls & Horse Shoes will be in full swing as well.

As a special bonus this year, I will be attempting to roast a pig as well.  For those who hate to show up empty handed, bring a Chili to enter in the contest!!!   $10 Entry fee, Cash prize to winner, medals to top finishers.

All we ask is that you let us know you’re coming as early as possible to help our planning. 

What was I chasing again?

L Train

This looks awesome.  Sorry, Rob, we can't make it-  we'll be camping that weekend.  Really does look like fun though, thanks for the invite. 

hold on.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

I'll print out a copy of the particulars and keep them in the truck for whoever shows up on the next few Tuesdays since many don't venture to the forums.

Are you on the group email list? You can hit everybody in one swipe that way. I'll be working that day so I'll likely be a later arrival, likely with my significant +1. A party with a theme that I don't have to dress up for, within walking distance of home? Good stuff.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

hold on.

duh...sorry uma nass. i have a weddin that day i must attend in mass. i hope you and yours pahty is a gas. i gotta quit smokin grass.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Are you on the group email list? You can hit everybody in one swipe that way. I'll be working that day so I'll likely be a later arrival, likely with my significant +1. A party with a theme that I don't have to dress up for, within walking distance of home? Good stuff.

I thought about that too earlier this week.

I do have a copy of the email distro from back in January... but havent seen it used in awhile, so dont know if this is the latest or most complete version.  Title of the old email chain was:  RE: SUNDAY GROUP RUN FROM DAVE'S

Does anyone have a more upto date version (assuming I'm on it either RKaberle@metrocast.net or Rob.Kaberle@verizonbusiness.com) other wise I can run with the disto I have.

L Train

I forwarded you a list.  It's pretty all encompassing with people I don't even know though, FYI.  You may want to pick and choose.