Circle North

fun facts from the self center (Read 16 times)

Huh. I was wrong.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Huh. I was wrong.

Originally I thought it was about you trying to goad Egad into racing a 5K yesterday which would mess up his marathon.

L Train

That's how far off I was.

I thought it had to with the prediction title followed by the bad at predicting title, and was changed by somebody (who was not me) in order to goad you or Egad by predicting what you'll do at Vermont. That's how far off I was.

gadman

I thought it had to with the prediction title followed by the bad at predicting title, and was changed by somebody (who was not me) in order to goad you or Egad by predicting what you'll do at Vermont. That's how far off I was.

Ha

Direct from the self center... After tonight it appears I'll be offline for a few days or a week or something due to our cross-country move into the other half of the same house in which we already live. Do not be alarmed.