Circle North

PSA (Read 8 times)

Fro

OK - I have heard from a little birdie that The City will have a limited supply of my favorite beer that is usually only available in VT - looks like the truck pulls in early afternoon today. These will go fast - well they should anyway. So, if you have nothing better to do on a friday afternoon, stop over and get you some "Sip of Sunshine" - It's a double IPA that is similar to Heady-topper but has a better after taste in my opinion. Here ends this PSA - back to your regularly scheduled program.

Yes sir!  Better than Heady IMO too...limited to (2) 4 packs and I think they are about $15 a piece.  Ouch!

Please drink responsibly.

Fro

Oh, and I stand corrected - it's not a double IPA, but it's 8%. And it is available in other states besides VT - just not ME until today. Sorry for the interruption...

Well said, Doug.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

That was beautiful...and eloquent.

Doug is perhaps the most eloquent of all the non-indigenous bald banjo-playing ultra-running Kombucha tea-drinking West Newfieldians.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.