Circle North

Greg C Decides to Race (Read 402 times)

L Train

"During wintertime, they run up a snow-covered hill in the dark at rush hour."

"I am going to the gym now to run on the treadmill and I'll tell everyone there who will listen how much of an idiot you are."

"So you're going to go the gym, wait 30 minutes to run indoors, use a piece of equipment that isn't helping you improve as a runner, and hope you don't end up breaking any bones just because it's cold outside?"

This is why I do both. Because I'm TWICE the idiot.

heh

(Oh and p.s. I'm getting ready to go run on the treadmill right now.)

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

10/14/10...from guess who?

these short runs are killin my distance perception. 26 miles is gonna feel like 26 miles. i was really hoping that wouldn't be the case. i think it's crazy how fast everything just goes to hell. my head is swimmin in a cess pool and i feel like shit. the next marathon i do i aint doin no god damn taper. fuck the taper! *oh but everyone does it and everyone needs it.* fuck you, you're wrong! i'm not everyone! i'm not anyone! all it's done is given my body a fuckin excuse to shut down.........and why the fuck is my throat scratchy?

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Home Away From Home

"So you're going to go the gym, wait 30 minutes to run indoors, use a piece of equipment that isn't helping you improve as a runner, and hope you don't end up breaking any bones just because it's cold outside?"

Watch what uyou say about the TM, it is all I have and am thanksful for it. It may not be the best but it is better then 3 months of not running at all.  You keep shit like this up you will hurt my feelings.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Heh believe me I'm the last person that can talk smack about treadmill running these days, I'm practically living on the damn thing. That's a quote from the youtube video Lance posted in the post above it.

L Train

Heh believe me I'm the last person that can talk smack about treadmill running these days, I'm practically living on the damn thing. That's a quote from the youtube video Lance posted in the post above it.

I've spent more time on the TM this winter (and it's only January) than the last three years combined. 

Home Away From Home

I have been unable to view the youtube clips, they are blocked by the company firewall.  I can't wait to get off the TM and back to real pavement, if it is covered in snow. See you guys and gals soon.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

you don't have to worry about strippin at timbahman cremah...vrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTRU5Deo0IY

holy fuck man....the name of that fuckin shit i make is concoction.

L Train

Hope you enjoyed your day of sloth. 

BTW, it's not your birthday or anything is it?  Not that I really care. 

Thanks. I highly recommend the day of sloth. It's actually harder than you'd think, though. I keep thinking of things I could be doing, and then have to remind myself not to do them. So far I've been pretty successful. Nope, it's not my birthday, just a highly advanced and specialized training day.

My salty dogs

Thanks. I highly recommend the day of sloth. It's actually harder than you'd think, though. I keep thinking of things I could be doing, and then have to remind myself not to do them. So far I've been pretty successful. Nope, it's not my birthday, just a highly advanced and specialized training day.

Happy Un-Birthday!   Go eat cake!

L Train

Holy eff man.

What the hell has become of us? 

MTA: And if it makes a difference, I'm 80/20 on trying to give it a go tonight.  We need to sack up for 4 weeks. 

It's almost funny looking around at all the hobbling wounded Boston runners, except for the whole Oh yeah, I'm one of them aspect. Worst part is I don't think I can do the flower picking Wellesley girl kissing thing this time. I'm gonna have to risk the blowup. I'm stupid like that.

L Train

I'm gonna have to risk the blowup. I'm stupid like that.

This is a given for each of us.