Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

GregM

Next installment of Herding Cats, I know you've been anxiously waiting and many of you may not even be here with races or whatnot.  9:00 at my house. I'll set up a 15ish mile run since all of you seemed to do your 20 last week.  Personally I hope to run 20, so you all can come in and eat and everything and be gone before I get back.  Win-win.

I don't know what the food is or anything.  I've told Mrs. Train to go low key.  I'll post a route later.  I do not plan for my parents to be here. Don't be hungover.

Please let me know if you are coming and extend this to anyone else.  I think it's getting on facebook also.

So, once again, Lance, I missed your event.  You must have planned that.  I did 22 in Arizona, though, which was a small consolation.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

L Train

3/23 run details..  Where, when how, etc...

Here

"Beep, Beep!"

THANKS GREG AND KIM FOR HOSTING... Great food and company!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

gadman

+ 1,thanks guys

Randall

+2- BOB

Love the veg, soup

I'd like to suggest that cats need herding leading into the fall as well. Something to ponder for the not-so-distant future.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

We would be happy to host a warm weather run followed by a BBQ, maybe next year the way things are going. Perhaps an Icelandic sendoff

Home Away From Home

Next winter we will be able to offer one in our new home as well :-)

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I'd like to suggest that cats need herding leading into the fall as well. Something to ponder for the not-so-distant future.

How does the idea of September 28'th from our place grab people? One hosted cat-herding run before Baystate? 20 with options for less?

If I can't get into the Wilmington Half I could be down for some of that.

I think I will do this over Wilmington. It's free, no travel and I can still get a good workout. I 'm thinkng 18 with 12 at MP.

L Train

Hmm.  Wilmington is still in my plan as of now, as it's the only race I'll have in say, forever.  I would try the week before but soccer (like with Scorepio) is likely to ruin all plans.

sounds like fun Greg.

Right.  I spoke to Crosby at the soccer field and she is likely in too.  She even offered to drive her giant mini van.

Hmm.  Wilmington is still in my plan as of now, as it's the only race I'll have in say, forever.  I would try the week before but soccer (like with Scorepio) is likely to ruin all plans our lives.

Hmmm, well, mixed results here. If hopping in the New Blue Dino and going to Wilmington is an option, it does sound easier than hosting, and I've never run that race. Maybe that is the way to go. Signs are pointing to no cat-herding at this juncture.