Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

Dave is in. Signed up months ago!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Anyone up for car pool action for the Hampton half

Re: HH. I opted out, but for those who opted in and might not know, the roads are currently flooded and the race might or might not happen, according to LOCO.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Congrats to Magic Mike and Tall Dave for some great races.  Sorry if I missed anyone.

Congrats to Magic Mike and Tall Dave for some great races.  Sorry if I missed anyone.

Indeed

Good luck tomorrow to those of you running a cheap 26.2 or any other distance.  It should be a good day weather wise.  Be safe and run hard.

Good luck you cheap bastards

Any news?

Today at the Spartan Sprint...

4 Gregory McCullough      285  55 M Sanford           ME   21:21  6:53 

30 Robert Randall          293  81 M Springvale        ME   34:36 11:09 

1AG for both.

Excellent.

"Beep, Beep!"

Kudos to the victors!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Good luck sugarloafers! May the force be with you. Live long and prosper. Na nu na nu.

"Beep, Beep!"

I second that.  Run strong run smart have fun.

Congratulations Greg!!! 3:25:44 = BQ . Taking care of business as usual.

no results for others yet.

L Train

Fantastic!  Greg doing what Greg does.

MacJim

Gwen: 3:55:07   8:59 pace. Good job Gwen.   294th, 16 in age group.