Circle North

The Circle North Super Sunday Tailgate Party (Read 15 times)

Fully Krausened rants welcomed and encouraged.

Is anyone going out for a pregame run ?

Doug, you'll be happy to know that any rants of mine will likely be fueled by Funky Bow G String Ale that I purchased at Hannaford.

And no, today's run will be in ideal conditions in my luxurious garage. Unless I go to the Y.

Go Seahawks!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I think today's run is going to be inside too.

Enjoy the Funky Bow.

Congrats to Tim Brown he deserved to get in.

I'll be at the Y between 2 and 230 for an easy 11 If anyone would like to keep me company.  I'll have a Woody Guthrie/Wu Tang Clan Christmas mix going to sweeten the deal.  ODB approved wireless speakers too.

I'll be at the Y between 2 and 230 for an easy 11 If anyone would like to keep me company.  I'll have a Woody Guthrie/Wu Tang Clan Christmas mix going to sweeten the deal.  ODB approved wireless speakers too.

I'll pass. I'm just going to run here.

I had my heart set on a Stanky and his Pennsylvania Coal Miners "B" sides mix.

My salty dogs

Woodchuck cider and Magic hat Starlit here.  & shots of anejo!!

And of course I ran on my own - as usual.

Saving some Gneiss Cenozoic until Kickoff.

Does Egad have the Superbowl Squares info yet ?

Vanilla coffee porter.

Apple pie while watching Missy Elliot for some unknown reason. Eve was busy? Weird.

Un-fucking-believable. Why in the name of Vince Lombardi would they call that play? From the 1? With Marshawn Lynch on your team? Really? HFM.

I loved that play call.

Fro

Yeah Hawks deserved to lose with that bonehead play call - unbelievable - congrats Patriot Nation - savor that one for sure...

We already knew that Seattle would be in the market for a new DC after this game. I have to imagine they might be in the market for a new OC too. I saw Carroll take the blame (though he did say "we") but I wonder how involved he actually was in that call.

gadman

Greetings from the West. unreal finish

Yeah Hawks deserved to lose with that bonehead play call - unbelievable - congrats Patriot Nation - savor that one for sure...