Circle North

worst invite ever (Read 116 times)

apparently we are opening up our house on new year's for those who have no plans and need someplace to go. this is BYOB, very low key and you'l be lucky to get a handful of chips and a carrot stick. anytime after 6 i believe.

and...i am going to try to send my kid away but if you need to bring yours......i guess you'll just have to watch them.

323 fox farm hill rd. n. berwick. 459-5038

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Home Away From Home

I would bring you some munchies, but I am out, sorry, but have a blast and wishI could make it. 

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I might drop off my kids with their own booze.

What was I chasing again?

GregM

apparently we are opening up our house on new year's for those who have no plans and need someplace to go.

Shall we notify the homeless shelters?

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

L Train

Hmm.  This sounds like fun, but we already have similar plans with a few friends with kids coming over.  NYE has a long tradition for us of being pretty home-bound.  Thanks for the invite, though, it would be fun.    

L Train

apparently we are opening up our house on new year's for those who have no plans and need someplace to go. this is BYOB, very low key and you'l be lucky to get a handful of chips and a carrot stick. anytime after 6 i believe.

Assuming you all have plans and really I'd rather just be in bed and forget the whole thing, but any of you people with nothing better to do are welcome here.  Diane has some of her friends coming over.  Lame invite extended.