Leslie

Mike Leigh

Jim

Bob

Rob

Michelle

Elise

Tentative route.

Course can be cut short at multiple places - Oak Street the first time, Deering Neighborhood either way.  Water to be planted probably by Deering Neighborhood.

L Train

Alternative route will be to go up 109 to Milton Mills Road, do the Loop Road and come home.  That's if the roads are bad.  Also, because Diane is going to be leaving early/gone before you return, I need a basic head count of who's in if you can let me know.

Home Away From Home

L- At this point I am in. I have an appointment tomorrow for our DO to take a look at my knee. Depending on how that goes I will see you or be told to stay off it for gosh knows how long. I will keep you in the loop as best as possible. I will also try to track down Trevor and see if he is still interested.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

gadman

Alternative route will be to go up 109 to Milton Mills Road, do the Loop Road and come home.  That's if the roads are bad.  Also, because Diane is going to be leaving early/gone before you return, I need a basic head count of who's in if you can let me know.

in

in

in

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

IN

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Noel, Leslie, and I are in. Thanks

MacJim

In.

I plan to be there as well.

What was I chasing again?

msherm

I plan on joining you all as well!

So 9:30 is the for sure definite start time for this shindig?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Yes.

Elise Miller is in.

Thanks for hosting another great group run Lance (and to Dianne too).

What was I chasing again?