Circle North

Good wep pages for running info like a Running EPSN?? (Read 148 times)

Home Away From Home

CN-

Any of you know of any good websites with weekly emailings or posts on good running stuff like race results and following the elite?  I was looing for ESPN of running type page. I hate having to go to every race hompepage to see results and highlights. I figure you guys might have some favorites I could check out.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

My salty dogs

CN-

Any of you know of any good websites with weekly emailings or posts on good running stuff like race results and following the elite?  I was looing for ESPN of running type page. I hate having to go to every race hompepage to see results and highlights. I figure you guys might have some favorites I could check out.

This it the best site I've found 

Best Running Site Ever

Home Away From Home

This it the best site I've found 

Best Running Site Ever

That was cute salty, you actually got me on that one.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

I know some people use flotrack.com. 

"Beep, Beep!"

I thought helped with peeing... oh that's flomax... sorry!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!