Circle North

For Robin (Read 389 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

Alliteration articulates an artistic approach aimed at annotating and arranging alphabetic accoutrements as alarmingly affective alignments...

I stole this one.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

My own...

Runners' regular rantings reveal repressed ragging and rage regarding rarely recorded rave reviews.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

holy fuck man!  that was great shit! not even gonna mess with all that.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

Robin's ravenous running regime, regrettfully requires recovery, rehabilitation and rest.

Succumbing to swimming should sooth sore streakers.

Biking beats bruising, but betters breathing. 

Triathlon training takes time to target tenacious triceps.

OK... I have GOT to stop this. It's messing up my head. I think Dr. Suess was nuts.

gadman

Robin's ravenous running regime, regrettfully requires recovery, rehabilitation and rest.

Succumbing to swimming should sooth sore streakers.

Biking beats bruising, but betters breathing. 

Triathlon training takes time to target tenacious triceps.

OK... I have GOT to stop this. It's messing up my head. I think Dr. Suess was nuts.

What is all this crap disrupting the  Freaking flow from fabulous Florida?

loudah laughtah lingahs longah losahs.

typin took two-tenths time.

dumb douche's done.

ok gadboy, i could really use some florida today....it's anothah snow day!!!! at least it's wednesday i guess.

gadman

loudah laughtah lingahs longah losahs.

typin took two-tenths time.

dumb douche's done.

ok gadboy, i could really use some florida today....it's anothah snow day!!!! at least it's wednesday i guess.

No run to report today from Fl. Pf is a little flared up  so I rested . and went to the beach this afternoon. 80 degrees sorry for you guys though

No run to report today from Fl. Pf is a little flared up  so I rested . and went to the beach this afternoon. 80 degrees sorry for you guys though

trip to the beach reports graciously accepted. sorry to hear about your flare up.

gadman

Report from Fl. Ok the heel is still sore but we were let go early from work and it is not a beach day overcast 74 degrees. It is humid as I would find out. I ran the Stuart beach causeway / Jenson Beach causeway loop, 10.5 miles.Nothing exciting to report. Maybe the newness is wearing off but way better than snow just need some running partners. The running store is having a 5k Sat. so no group run. They try to get you to do their race. $30 for a 5k? that's 10 bucks a mile. I think I will pass.Out

L Train

I think I will pass.Out

Jack or Bud?

gadman

Jack or Bud?

There he goes messing up the Fantastic Flow From Fl. OK i'm slow what is Jack or Bud supposed to mean LT

L Train

Daniels or weiser.  Which one were you going to drink to make you pass Out?

OK i'm slow what is Jack or Bud supposed to mean LT

HAHAHA!

Home Away From Home

Found a pretty good webiste with some good tri advice on many different topics, thought you and Shell might like. Check out www.triathlonhints.com  I am now trying to figure out what I must have, what I want to have and what is just a waste of money so I can figure out to spend money I don't have. So far I think the musts are better bike helmet, glasses and bar extensions, wish list is probably a one piece tri suit, the Garmin 310. I figure I'll either rent my wets suiit for this first race or use the one I have.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

and what the fuck happened to gadboy?