Circle North

For Robin (Read 389 times)

gadman

Making my transition from sunny Fl. to cold snowy Me. Arrived in Pa. yesterday 54degrees and sunny no snow on the ground. I am not looking forward to seeing all that snow and crappy running conditions you guys have been dealing with but it will be good to be back running with you guys. Should be back for the Backstreet get together  Tues. WHO THE HELL CARES Big grin LANCE. Mob boss

YAY!!!! i'm serious...YAY!!!!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

WHO THE HELL CARES

It will be good to see you, Gadchild. 

. WHO THE HELL CARES Big grin LANCE.

how was your fuckin w/e? hope you had a great one! Wink

L Train

It was a good time.  Not running-wise, but the kids had a great time, and the place we went to was pretty cool.  Sledding and snowshoeing for me, then everyone else went skiing Saturday and I watched Addy. 

I'm in a funk though.  School vacation, mini-vacation, race recovery and sick-of-winteritis  have resulted in two down mileage weeks where I can't afford them almost no quality.  Boo.

Nice 6 miles the other day. 

sorry about your funk.... the sun is supposed to come out tomorrow. maybe it will melt some of this shit.

glad you had fun though...who the hell cares about how you ran. not that you couldah gotten quality runs in anyway. no mattah where you were.

gadman

sorry about your funk.... the sun is supposed to come out tomorrow. maybe it will melt some of this shit.

glad you had fun though...who the hell cares about how you ran. not that you couldah gotten quality runs in anyway. no mattah where you were.

So I was in the pool last week for the 1st time in a year and the older lifeguard was playing all Neil Diamond songs. It was making me depressed. I was wondering if Robin has had to deal with that crap with all the time you are in the pool.

heh...when i am swimmin...i am deaf and i need to be flagged if you come in to visit cause i don't see shit.  this tells me you ah stoppin too much if u can hear music. Wink 

when i walk in, i usually hear like top 40 type goin on.

L Train

Do you sing along in your head, maybe move a little like you are going to start dancing because you really like the music, then catch yourself because you don't want anyone to see you dancing to Top 40?

And log your run, would you please?

gadman

heh...when i am swimmin...i am deaf and i need to be flagged if you come in to visit cause i don't see shit.  this tells me you ah stoppin too much if u can hear music. Wink 

I am a rookie swimah, course I stop alot

gadman

Thanks for going easy on me when you posted your swim. I was ready for anything here. More to come from Pa.

gadman

Hi Robin, I ran 5.5 miles of hills in Pa. yesterday. My PF is not happy. 75 degrees for a high today. I will try to run on the Philadelphia Marathon course today. There are a lot of runners there. It is near the Philadelphia Museum of Art. That is where the steps are that Rocky ran up in the movie. I ran up them once. I have the Theme song for Rocky on my ipod I should play it today and run up the steps if my PF approves.

L Train

msherm

Hi Robin, I ran 5.5 miles of hills in Pa. yesterday. My PF is not happy. 75 degrees for a high today. I will try to run on the Philadelphia Marathon course today. There are a lot of runners there. It is near the Philadelphia Museum of Art. That is where the steps are that Rocky ran up in the movie. I ran up them once. I have the Theme song for Rocky on my ipod I should play it today and run up the steps if my PF approves.

WOW! 75 degrees that is sweet. I would fly up those stairs jamning to my music. Go for it....

give your pf a left hook and do it but only if you do the "victory" dance at the top as well. it's good luck and a right of passage to the big one.