Circle North

For Robin (Read 389 times)

why thank u. Smile

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

cbtheo

Best of luck at Lake Placid!!! Can't wait to hear about it!

Best of luck at Lake Placid!!! Can't wait to hear about it!

well shit...now i'm going to have to lie about my experience. Wink

My salty dogs

well shit...now i'm going to have to lie about my experience. Wink

Mostly -- have fun!!!!  

Some advice:

Wait, wait, wait -- on the swim for everyone to take of f, 2 min won't matter later and you will likely make it up by not being in the mess at the start.

Eat- eat -- eat!!  on the bike.  

No advice for the run as I haven't actually run a complete Ironman "yet".  

Have fun!!!  

ok salts, thanks. 

funny that currently, i am dreading the run the most where as this is where i feel the most home. seriously i'm laughing about this but not really.

Home Away From Home

Cuch-

I know you will do well, we had a blast at Timberman and you kicked ass.  Just one step at a time and eventually it will be history. Can't wait to read about it. Wish I could be there to support you .

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

Just remember this:

what kind a fuckin ass would turn away a hot chick and try to justify it? some kind a fairy ass prick triathlete...i guarantee it. anyways.

L Train

...and this, because it reminds me of 2 summers ago and completely demonstrates how batshit crazy you used to be.  Good thing that's out of your system. 

good run with group. holy crap....i was chompin the bit hard 1st 2 miles....it had to end. so i get comfortable and here comes paul a bit after 3. i had to laugh - he sounded like he was dying. i figured he would die off but i couldn't shake him till 6 and he faded a bit. i figured dave and maybe cremer would f. train us so i went to more med. going along, i could hear to occassional cough so i knew dave was coming. then at 8.5 or so i hear fuckin breathin. paul? i look down and i'm doin like 7. WTF? sure didn't expect him to fuckin catch me so i told him to GO MAN! YOU"RE DOIN GREAT! yes i was hopin he'd fuckin drop like a sack of fuckin idahos. nope he kept goin. heh. wish he was on this sight cause that boys gonna be sore tomorrow. and dave.....another mile and you woulda had me - not!

btw - oh yes you are. no you aint. definately. definately not. well, maybe. then again.....huh? umm yaaa. oh you don't know. so do i. never in a million years. it happens. possibly not. stop it. take this. i will. some things mean nothin. nothin is somethin.

thanks sailah...you will be.

...and holy crap what the hell happened to me. 

must. dump. sloWn.

need. medication.

more. medication.

Home Away From Home

Hey girl, let me start with a congratulations, you rock. Hope your foot is feeling ok though I suspect it might be sore.  I was wondering if you could answer I question for me. Allycia and I are serious about helping you at the 100 in October, we where just wondering though what the plans are, are we camping some where, hoteling, etc so that we can make reservations along with you, cremer, L-train so we can all stay together. Let me know. Thanks and see you in September probably.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Hey girl, let me start with a congratulations, you rock. Hope your foot is feeling ok though I suspect it might be sore.  I was wondering if you could answer I question for me. Allycia and I are serious about helping you at the 100 in October, we where just wondering though what the plans are, are we camping some where, hoteling, etc so that we can make reservations along with you, cremer, L-train so we can all stay together. Let me know. Thanks and see you in September probably.

thanks to you and all. loved reading the at the races thread with all it's updates by the way, you were all so there for us and i cherish you all.

foot is no worse off than before...i had some quad soreness but nothing i didn't get from say...pineland. it turned out to be one of my best race experiences in spite of my pessimism.

as for GT...it is going to have to go like this. i am thinking that i will stay at my inlaws the night before as they live, i'm guessing 30-40 minutes away. i was going to have c pitch a tent or something that night if the weather favors, if not i'll send him back to tyngsboro if it seems beneficial. i believe the boys are going to just show up when it is convienent for them at some point...L sometime in the 10-12th hour range sat. and cremah...i dont know if he is coming sometime saturday and switch off with L or if he'll just wait till sunday. tdave said he might come also and i don't know who else. hell with this so close to philly maybe no one will show...and it is ok if that happens. i'm not making plans for anyone so if something happens and their plans change no one feels bad and they're not strapped. it will hopefully be one hell of a long day/30 hours. it might be better to just come when it is a good time for you where there is no plan of a hotel? unless you all decide to do that. but i think that might be an expense not well spent...you know? quite honestly i haven't put a whole lot of thought into this yet, as i told L, one disaster at a time.

Home Away From Home

Close to Philly or not, count me in, we are family around CN and Allycia and I are there for you.  

L, Cremer- any input on what you guys are doing there? driving up just before your pacer time or going early and hanging out etc????

Just trying to get on the same page as everyone else, let me know. Thanks.

PS, Cuch-

Loved the race report, you have a way with words like no other.

MM#5768

L Train

*sus*...that's right, rub it in.

L Train

Happy birthday, cuch.  You running your age today?