Circle North

Boston Marathon 2018 (Read 13 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

Which Age Group Has the Easiest Boston Marathon Qualifying Time? 

Click here

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

Who's in?

NAME AGE M/F CITY ST
      Crosby, Alicia  33  Alfred  ME 
      Rioux, Jeff  46  Kennebunk  ME 
      Schulte, Shiloh  39  Kennebunk  ME 
      Dunfey, Bob  66  Portland  ME 
      Mccullough, Gregory  55  Sanford  ME 
      Normand, Jennifer  43  Sanford  ME 
      Theoharides, David  64  Sanford  ME 
      Legere, Carol  66  Shapleigh  ME 
      Leigh, Michael  47  Springvale  ME 
      Gaudreau, Laurie  49  York  ME 

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Let's hear some goals, yo. It's time.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Vertical finish

BQ for 2019

PR for Boston

I think that I have a solid 21 miles in me

So then, <3:33 for TD, and jump in in Framingham for Mike.

"Beep, Beep!"

Sounds like we will be swimming for 26.2 miles. Oh joy. Plus wind and cold. This is why we train for twenty weeks!

I dunno, looks just as likely you might catch a break. Windy the day before, then calmer overnight and wind picking up again later in the day on Monday, with temps in the 50s and some rain. Could turn out to be kind of ideal. Or not.

Good Luck All... I'll be cheering as I watch on TV.

What was I chasing again?

Bib for sale

"Beep, Beep!"

Fro

Good luck all. May all your Boston dreams come true... big or small. And be sure to kiss a girl or two for me!!!

Stay warm, stay safe, and give it hell.

Good luck all. May all your Boston dreams come true... big or small. And be sure to kiss a girl or two for me!!!

Good luck. Don't forget not to suck.

Don't think just run! Enjoy it ! Good luck!!!!!