Circle North

Log comments for Cuch (Read 27 times)

L Train

About the only rule is that we have to be as negative as possible at all times.

Go.

gadman

I will gladly start this thing off with a little background history. I seem to remember Cuch constantly nagging me to " Open Your Log" when I 1st joined this site. Now she will not allow any of us to comment on her workouts, sounds like a double standard here!

3/12/14: Cuch and her new friend Ally exit the cardio room at the Y as I enter. I say Hi and she just looks at me and says nothing and keeps on going. RUDE. Must be a Triathlete thing! They all say hi and smile  in Cal. Just saying. next

If mine was as big as hers, I would probably trip over it as I run, perhaps that is why she is so slow.

What was I chasing again?

slick...OMG!

gadboy...the next time i see you i'll...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBhBbnat_ss ...right into you.

robby...i would probably trip over it as i run... yes, yes you would.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

gadman

This made me laugh. Can't wait!

Too much crack, lately. The carbon is out. Settle down, dumbass.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

i think this annoyed c when i mentioned how great i thought the conditions were cause he was short with me and said it's because i just have to be the opposite of everyone else.

I laughed.

L Train

i can not bike 140 miles in 7 hours in the real world.

140 miles on a stationary bike in one sitting.  Wow.

balls to the wall baby.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

More like 7 hours of smashed balls.  Oh wait, you are a girl.  Still.

How the hell is this supposed to not intimidate me for this summer?

L Train

And that is a depressing signature.

gadman

R U freakin kidding me! Sicko ,but still in awe

i can not bike 140 miles in 7 hours in the real world.

140 miles on a stationary bike in one sitting.  Wow.

I don't even like to work for 7 hours at a time.  Unless I pee 3x and get something to eat.

"More like 7 hours of smashed balls.  Oh wait, you are a girl.  Still."

How dare you insinuate she has no balls.  They may inflatable for all I know.  Either way I wouldn't blow them.

What was I chasing again?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.