Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Hmmm.  Fun run?

Any of you planning to do Santa's Toy Trot or Hangover Classic? I probably won't do the Toy Trot but am considering the HC.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

considering the HC

Fro

Im in for HC....

GregM

I will likely not be available due to family commitments.  However, I will keep this in mind, as I'd like to run with you guys.

P.S.  Looks like I missed the Toy Trot (yesterday).  New Year's Day is also generally out for me.  If that changes, I'll let you know.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Call me a wuss, I don't care. I'm not getting up and going all the way to Salisbury to run a 5k on New Year's Day in what will very possibly be below zero temperature. Hell to the no.

Time to pay for your two days of debauchery, you hungover drones

Call me a wuss, I don't care. I'm not getting up and going all the way to Salisbury to run a 5k on New Year's Day in what will very possibly be below zero temperature. Hell to the no.

Fro

Yup - I'm out too.... Way too cold for a race. Next.

GregM

You are SMART, not a wuss.  I would not consider running in this cold even if I were available.  I hope it warms up for MWC.

Good luck to the MWC runners today and other CN folks racing.  Run hard and be safe.

Seeing some MWC results...

Ok, it won't let me copy/paste, but anyway...

Mike Leigh - 1:09:37

Fro 1:10:37 (1'st fat guy!)

GM 1:11:25

Doug 1:13:49

Paul Toth 1:24:26

Bob Dunfey 1:25:45

Live results, that's all I see so far. Probably missing some I'm sure.

MTA: Updated, still probably inadvertently skipped some. Some good work here, sorry I missed it.

Great work people.

GregM

Kudos and congrats, first to Fro for his 1st place divisional finish (1/26) and then to Mad Mike for bettering his last year's time. Is that a PR? I do know its par for the course for Mad Mike, who keeps getting faster. Nice job guys!

Anybody planning to do the Hampton Half this year? I haven't thought about it much one way or the other, but it's coming right up and seems to be still open.

Fro

I'm planning on signing up - and I think Dave is in.