Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

Good luck this weekend to Noel Leigh, Elise Miller, and Heidi Brennan at the MDI Marathon! You rock!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Good luck this weekend to Noel Leigh, Elise Miller, and Heidi Brennan at the MDI Marathon! You rock!!!

And Michelle too!

+ 1.  

My salty dogs

Just saw on FB Michelle ran 3:35:51, good for 2'nd AG award, which judging by the photo seems to be a big rock. Dunno about the others yet, but WTG Michelle!!!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Home Away From Home

Call my, arrogant, self centered, what ever but I have to post this because I am so excited.  I actually took 1st place OA in a race today.  I have never placed 1st in any race.  

WTG to all you other CN runners out there today racing.

Trevor ran his first HM today and broke 2hr with a 1:56 I think it was or there abouts.  

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I will call you none of those things today. That's awesome.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

My salty dogs

Call my, arrogant, self centered, what ever but I have to post this because I am so excited.  I actually took 1st place OA in a race today.  I have never placed 1st in any race.  

WTG to all you other CN runners out there today racing.

Trevor ran his first HM today and broke 2hr with a 1:56 I think it was or there abouts.  

Fantastic!!!  Live in the moment. 

Wow that is excellent...must be a super feeling.

"Beep, Beep!"

Just saw on FB Michelle ran 3:35:51, good for 2'nd AG award, which judging by the photo seems to be a big rock. Dunno about the others yet, but WTG Michelle!!!

Excellent!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

this is great. congrats sailah and high 5 to shell for her BQ for 2014! first one to do so right? 

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

The old man has still got it too! Check out his PR from Seaside HM in NJ  yesterday:

PLACE Nettime TIME PACE Bib FirstName LastName CITY STATE SEX AGE DIV DIVPLACE SEXPLACE

40 1:39:34.62 1:39:36.34 7:37 727 Tom Gadbois Alfred ME M 57 M55-59RUN 2 37

"Beep, Beep!"

Smile

Nice job Gadman 

SEXPLACE

i'm sorry, what?

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

i'm sorry, what?

I've heard of sloppy seconds and ticklish thirds and so on, but if your 37th in line, I would look somewhere else.

Grats on the run...

Tom, great HM PR. (2nd Div)

Michelle... Boston Q!!  (2nd Div)

Sailor... 1st Overall. Way to go.

Trevor... Another PR.  I think he gets one every week now.

And grats to all MDI finishers.

What was I chasing again?