Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

i'll say it again.....qualifying times don't seem fair between the sexes.

are you doin this next year?

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

I'd like to do NY... hope there's a crowd from CN heading with me!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

never been to ny. hmmm.

Gorham Savings Bank Maine Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay

Portland, ME, October 3, 2010

319  393 Doug                 Beaulieu                   46  231/539  M  40/84  M4549 WEST NEWFIELD      ME USA 1:51:49 3:51:38   8:51 3:51:26

And in the half...

99  3521 Paul                 Toth                       44   82/769  M  12/115 M4044 SANFORD            ME USA 1:34:00  7:11 1:32:41

Nice work!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

GregM

Great job, Doug and Paul. 

Paul, you now have Lance and Greg C. in your sights.

Lance and Greg, I'm just noticing your recent 25K and half marathon times.  Wow!  I ran the McMillan calculator for the 25K, and I get a projected marathon time of  3:17:23.  It gets better, though.  Running the same calculator on your half time (1:31:07), I get a projected marathon time of 3:12:10.  That's an easy BQ and nearly an NYCQ.  You are both ready.  I sure hope there are real time results available for Bay State, though I do not believe there are.  Do you know?

Robin, what can I say?  Tremendous!

Best of luck to you all.

Greg M.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

L Train

Gorham Savings Bank Maine Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay

Portland, ME, October 3, 2010

319  393 Doug                 Beaulieu                   46  231/539  M  40/84  M4549 WEST NEWFIELD      ME USA 1:51:49 3:51:38   8:51 3:51:26

And in the half...

99  3521 Paul                 Toth                       44   82/769  M  12/115 M4044 SANFORD            ME USA 1:34:00  7:11 1:32:41

Nice work!

Congratulations to both of you (Paul's not on here, I know).  Those are great times!

L Train

Lance and Greg, I'm just noticing your recent 25K and half marathon times.  Wow!  I ran the McMillan calculator for the 25K, and I get a projected marathon time of  3:17:23.  It gets better, though.  Running the same calculator on your half time (1:31:07), I get a projected marathon time of 3:12:10.  That's an easy BQ and nearly an NYCQ.  You are both ready.  I sure hope there are real time results available for Bay State, though I do not believe there are.  Do you know?

I don't think there's runner tracking at Baystate.  We'll have to post from our phones when we're done. 

And I can't speak for Greg but I can guarantee I am not in 3:12 shape.  For me, McMillan is a lot more accurate translating long to short than short to long.  Thanks, though.

"Beep, Beep!"

Best of luck to all our CN racers this Sunday. You have all trained hard... Now go kick some butt!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Just home from volunteering at the Y Orchard 5k, where Michael ran a very nice 20:30. That's a screamin' good time on that not at all easy course. Nice work Michael!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

My salty dogs

Just home from volunteering at the Y Orchard 5k, where Michael ran a very nice 20:30. That's a screamin' good time on that not at all easy course. Nice work Michael!

Great run Michael! Good to know you're still on dry land.

holy crap mike! by my standards that's an 18 minute 5k on tah.

My salty dogs

I'm having a hard time sitting hear waiting for results.

It sounds like Greg ran 3:16ish,  Lance also BQ'ed - but waiting on the time, and Robin ???? BQ but what time??

What about ManCub?

Looks like a successful day for CN racers:

WHITE MOUNTAIN MILERS 24th ANNUAL HALF MARATHON AND RELAY

October 25, 2009  

Two weeks after Chicago!! You all are animals!  

26th  8/27   M4549 1:32:26   7:03 Gregory McCullough 46 M   125 Sanford ME              
                            27th   1/39   F4044 1:32:52   7:05 Laurie Gaudreau   40 F   339 York ME   
                            48    2/13   M6064 1:38:35   7:32 Rick Reynolds      62 M   172 North Berwick ME    
                            62   2/21   M5559 1:42:18   7:49 Dick L'Heureux         57 M   113 Sanford ME
                            Great job everyone!

hey cremah! ....it CAN be done!...............NOW DO IT!!!!  Evil

L Train

hey cremah! ....it CAN be done!...............NOW DO IT!!!!  Evil

No it can't.

i am gonna do everything in my power to make sure that it does......i've done my homework.