Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Good luck to Cuch - not a sandbagger, TD, Micheal, and all racing this weekend.

...and the pacers helping "Lance's' Army".  Only the kids with parents from Mass have heard swear words before so keep that in mind (Connor and Ethan have heard these things before). 

Cremer - If my kid cross examines you about running a 3:10 please accept my apologies in advanced.  Although, if you wear that creepy ski cap it may keep him away regardless.

27th White Mountain Milers Half Marathon

North Conway, NH, October 28, 2012

67   574 Michelle Sherman     47  15/266  F   2/30  F4549     SPRINGVALE    ME 1:39:48  7:37 
      68   616 David Theoharides    58  53/189  M   6/26  M5559     SANFORD       ME 1:40:03  7:38

83   534 Rick Reynolds        65  63/189  M   1/8   M6569     NORTH BERWICK ME 1:42:08  7:48

126   381 Dick Lheureux        60  85/189  M   3/16  M6064     SANFORD       ME 1:48:38  8:18

Nice work everybody! Especially Michelle, who seems to have laid the smack down. Heh.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Nice job guys, & to you too Michelle. 

What was I chasing again?

Sounds like we had three that placed in their respective divisions too. Way to go! Representin'!

Home Away From Home

Our results aren't up yet but I got my Birthday wish of 37.5, my longest run and since it is somewhat connected my longest time on feet as well. 8.5 hours.  So glad to be a support member for the Cuch, would do it again in a heartbeat. 

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

GregM

27th White Mountain Milers Half Marathon

North Conway, NH, October 28, 2012

67   574 Michelle Sherman     47  15/266  F   2/30  F4549     SPRINGVALE    ME 1:39:48  7:37 
              68   616 David Theoharides    58  53/189  M   6/26  M5559     SANFORD       ME 1:40:03  7:38

83   534 Rick Reynolds        65  63/189  M   1/8   M6569     NORTH BERWICK ME 1:42:08  7:48

126   381 Dick Lheureux        60  85/189  M   3/16  M6064     SANFORD       ME 1:48:38  8:18

Nice work everybody! Especially Michelle, who seems to have laid the smack down. Heh.

Don't know how I missed this.  Nice job, 1, 2, and 3.  And a big "Congrats!" to Tall Dave who is coming off a debilitating injury.  Dave, check out Rick's first place in his division, and recall that he was unable to run for an extended period just like you more recently.  There's light at the end of that tunnel ...

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

well in other news, good luck sailah at manchester...run smart. some running the noble 5k? i'll see you there and good luck. anyone else? good luck. and of course lawrunnah...whatever you decide to do, be safe.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Home Away From Home

well in other news, good luck sailah at manchester...run smart. 

I will, planning on going somewhat slow, more of a training run i payed to do.  If the weather is good which it should be and I am feeling OK may sub 4 but not planning on anything crazy.  take an easy 2 weeks and off to Philly we go. thanks for the thoughts cuch.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

well in other news, good luck sailah at manchester...run smart. some running the noble 5k? i'll see you there and good luck. anyone else? good luck. and of course lawrunnah...whatever you decide to do, be safe.

Even though that is on my calendar, I will not be there.  That was my old calendar when I had visions of becoming a runner. 

d is doing it...therefore i am. if i can't get my pace down to a 20 minute mile, i may have to bring a bike.

GAUDREAU, GregoryUSA  01:44:30  07:00:55  00:00:00  00:00:00 264  2191

gotta be done or near....go gaud!

8:53pm; on the run

<tfoot> </tfoot>
                        2 mi 2 mi 23:01 9:30:08 11:30/mi      
                        4 mi 2 mi 34:51 10:04:59 17:25/mi      
                        6.6 mi 2.6 mi 24:00 10:28:59 9:22/mi      
                        9.1 mi 2.5 mi 42:14 11:11:13 16:37/mi      
                        11.1 mi 2 mi 28:53 11:40:06 14:26/mi      
                        13 mi 1.9 mi 27:04 12:07:10 14:01/mi      
                        15 mi 1.9 mi 29:51 12:37:01 15:27/mi      
                        17 mi 2 mi --:-- --:-- --/mi      
                        19.5 mi 2.6 mi --:-- --:-- --/mi      
                        22.1 mi 2.6 mi --:-- --:-- --/mi      
                        24.1 mi 2 mi --:-- --:-- --/mi      
                        26.2 mi 2.1 mi --:-- --:-- --/mi      
                        Total

come on! kick my ass! it's fucking flat man!

somethings wrong here...crap.

13:12:08 @ mile 17 on run. yes i'm am having fun here by myself...shut up!

wondering how the bike went...looking at the time/splits, it looks like it didn't go well. but being a flat course...your "on" the entire time. like a stationary bike. 

the swim doesn't look pretty either...but he not wearing a rubber.. duh.

13:58:??...mile <20. he should eat something.

14:46:02...mile22.1

15:23:23...mile24.1  2 more!

16:02:??...yay! he crossed the line with a big smile! really, i saw him! congrats gaud!

You IM people are nuts.

GO GREG G!

he should eat something.

I nearly spit root beer on my screen just now.

congrat's sailah for the untried pr on a hilly course. philly is going to be fun. damn it i wish i could go!

Found it, finally. Congrats Michael!

165 363 LECOMPTE, MICHAEL M30-39 47:49 1:45:26 2:33:26 8:12 3:34:36 36 119