Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

GregM

I detect some post-marathon molasses in some of these times.  Paul Toth, on the other hand, you are smokin'!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

L Train

Nice racing all, I'd say epecially Michelle and Paul. 

Nah nah, na-nah nah!.

L Train

And where do all these people keep their logs anyway for Phelps' sake.

Nice racing all, I'd say epecially Michelle and Paul. 

michelle's performance was huge! i saw a side of ah i didn't know existed. i'm pretty sure it was a huge pr.

and you bettah do some RA recruitin there chief. you need to keep an eye on toth now! hahahaha!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

GregM

Michelle, yes, you were smokin' too!  I didn't realize you almost beat cuch while landing a huge PR.  Congrats to you!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Nah nah, na-nah nah!.

See ya next Spring. Wink

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Congrats to Lance onhis 19:05 at Sanford Turkey Trot... who was chasing you?!Wink

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

My salty dogs

Congrats to Lance onhis 19:05 at Sanford Turkey Trot... who was chasing you?!Wink

Jumping Turkey gizzards!  19:05! ---  even if I was there-- he would have won!  

L Train

Heh.  It was the woman that Dick said was gonna "chick" me.  The ringer they brought in from Dayton or somewhere.   But really, just the idea of being in the lead I think pushed me to go faster than I thought I could.  What a weird feeling. 

And Dave, I'm working on stuff and I think it's helping. 

Honestly 19:05 was nowhere in my realm of possibilities ever.  It's got me rethinking everything, and that's both good (mostly) and bad.   

But mostly it pisses off Cremah, which is a good thing. 

"Beep, Beep!"

As a famous, fast runner once said after the Newbury 10 miler... "I beat who I wanted to beat!!!" Nice job l Train.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Holy crap, FTW!!! I am very impressed, but not particularly surprised. Excellent work, sir. And I wouldn't say pissed off, I'd say... motivated. 2011 is gonna be an interesting year.

And now I'd damn well better go run, I guess.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Randall

See ya next Spring ,Quote from Cramar

Looks like Spring has arrived Early for Cramar. Put those racing shoes on and get out the door

Lance burned rubber and has made it into the elite catagory, One of few townes who have WON local races. 

L Train

Jingle Bell Run

16   2/19   M5059   39:54   6:26 Paul Bouchard          50 M   350 Portsmouth NH    

49   3/9    M6069   46:11   7:26 Rick Reynolds          63 M   539 North Berwick ME        
                            61   5/9    M6069   47:39   7:41 Doug Beaulieu          65 M   685 West Newfield ME   

78   5/39   F4049   50:02   8:03 Kristen Broderick      41 F   352 Portsmouth NH       

Nice of them to put me in the 60-69 age group. Smile

My salty dogs

Nice of them to put me in the 60-69 age group. :-)

I knew you looked young for your age but I had no idea.