Circle North

Egad kicks ass and takes names (Read 238 times)

L Train

pissed off,cranky,what else is new?

At least you are consistent.

gadman

asshole!! no wonder you can't get anyone to run with you!

L Train

asshole!!

Still cranky, I see.

I am home and safe for now anyway. 

thank gadmess.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

FYI from our confirmation email:

Changing Corral Assignment

• Runners are free to move back to a slower corral as desired. No official action is needed.
            • If you wish to move up to a faster corral, please pick up your assigned bib number and bring it to the Solution Center in the Number Pick-Up area at the Expo. Do not wait until race day to request a corral change. Corral changes will not be made on race day.

Yes thank you, I did see that and am planning to move to black if possible.  I am sure there will be a hell of a line...

L Train

I dunno. My guess is that there would be more people wanting to move back than forward.  I think most people (like myself) put a goal time down for an estimated time.  Then life happens, training didn't go as they had hoped and they aren't ready to run that PR race.  But that's just my guess, probably with my own lens on it.

GregM

MTA: Amended to 1:38:17:10 official (full credit where full credit is due!)

This equates to 3:26 for a full, if Egad is ready.  Given my understanding of his recent long runs, he is.  Hence, I'm betting on 3:25.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Good luck this weekend Eric.  You are more than ready for a great marathon, first time or not.  Looking back on our 11 mile run in June with L Train, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone improve so much so fast at anything.  The work you’ve put in speaks for itself.  Enjoy it.  You’ll do great.

GregM

Good luck this weekend Eric.  You are more than ready for a great marathon, first time or not.  Looking back on our 11 mile run in June with L Train, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone improve so much so fast at anything.  The work you’ve put in speaks for itself.  Enjoy it.  You’ll do great.

Ditto.  This is why I think 3:25 is not a reach.  It would be if it were only based on your half time, but it is based on that, plus training, plus continual improvement.  And on top of that, you didn't run Tuesday!  Like the pros not playing their starters when they've already made the playoffs!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Thanks for all the encouragement and for believing in my potential.  This has been a super fun experience that has taught me so much.  Regardless of the outcome, 3:25, 3:30,3:40,  I've already achieved much more than I thought I could and a big reason why is for all the push and support I've continually received from  the members of the running group.  I appreciate it.

Its ridiculous what you did today my friend.  Way to go for it and make it happen.  You are a beast.

L Train

Curious minds want to know why egad is out running 20 miles on a random Monday if he's not doing Maine Coast.

Curious minds want to know why egad is out running 20 miles on a random Monday if he's not doing Maine Coast.

We want answers !

Costa and Juicy are starting rumors about the deadline being today for a free jacket with registration.