Circle North

Egad kicks ass and takes names (Read 238 times)

estimated finish time = more sandbaggery

Curious minds want to know why egad is out running 20 miles on a random Monday if he's not doing Maine Coast.

Well you have your answer.  Can't get nothing past you guys. 9:05 am, not even done the run yet and you have it all figure out already. Unreal.

Costa and Juicy are starting rumors about the deadline being today for a free jacket with registration.

No it's $40 but today is the last day if you want to pick up your jacket at the Expo.

estimated finish time = more sandbaggery

Heh...I know that you've been sidestepping your own predicitons when asked about expected finish.  You're the sandbagger!

GregM

Curious minds want to know why egad is out running 20 miles on a random Monday if he's not doing Maine Coast.

Excellent observation, Lance.  I guess now we know the truth.  By the way, who else is waiting to register for Maine Coast?

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

L Train

There's no other reason for Doug to run this than to get his 5+ minutes.

Egad - Did you really throw out the first pitch tonight?

Well better late than never.  This new job is taking up precious RA time and participation.  Yes, I threw a strike, thank God!

gadman

Your log entry on 10/18 has your weight at 205lbs. Two months later you are at 186 and dropping. You are now lighter than me and not far from passing LTrain as he has no willpower!

L Train

I tip my glass of eggnog to that!

The 186 is just really settling in closer to my normal weight which probably explains why its coming off fairly quickly. The 205 was a result of career change and pure laziness and self pity.

Donuts make great coasters.

What was I chasing again?

L Train

Up nice and early today!

Ya 4:30..how the hell did you know? Stalker...

Ya 4:30..how the hell did you know? Stalker...

The same way I know that Rick last logged in on August 27'th, 2010. But he'll be back. Any day now. I can feel it.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.