Circle North

Podiatrist Wanted (Read 11 times)

Anyone in the group have a podiatrist they like in town? Or one that has been highly recommended to them?

I need to get in to see someone fairly urgently, before two of my toes fall off.

Thanks.

What was I chasing again?

I went to Dr. Gerry in Rochester, primarily because the wait to get in to see him was only one month as opposed to two months for the guy in Springvale. He did help when I finally got in, fwiw.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I second Dr. Gerry. The orthotics he made me cured my issues entirely. Without them it hurt every step to run. Now I don't run without them. He's a good guy in my opinion and seems to really know his stuff. In particular the first meeting we had he really took the time to explain things. Office is right next to Frisbee. Worth the drive imo.

I told them to put me on the cancellation list and I got in less than a week later.

be a man and get the wire cutters out and remove those toes yourself. That is how John Wayne would have handled it.

Fro

or Jim McMahon....

Dr McMahon is a radiologist.

Jim McMahon is the punky QB

And the radiologist.

The good news in all of this is that you don't need all your toes to do the Super Bowl Shuffle.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Disappointed the rest of you didn't recommend Vince or Shane.  I went in a different direction and I decided on seeing Stacey McMahon.

Jim McMahon is the punky QB

What was I chasing again?

Did you bite the bullet and get your toes removed?