Circle North

Ghost Train 2016 (Read 16 times)

Who's in? Who's out? Who's doing what? I'm in but obviously not going for 100 or anything even remotely close. I'm keeping my spot so I can be there the whole time, run with whoever I want or whoever needs company, etc. I plan to run a little, pace some as needed, eat some soup, generally be there and help out and have fun. I have some crew karma to repay and this seems like the time to do it. If any of you who aren't entered want to pace or whatever you could come later (no pacing allowed until mile 60) and hang out. I'll have a tent set up and whatnot. It's a great atmosphere and will be fun.

People I think are in...

Doug

Michelle

Laurie

Heidi

Lance

WrigleyGirl (an RA person a few of us know)

Not sure what anybody's intentions are or if that list is remotely accurate or complete. probably forgetting somebody obvious.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

I gave up my spot because there is a waiting list of people who actually might be training and able to run 100 miles....so I am out.  TBD whether I am there for pacing or beer or heckling or whatever.

Yeah I did waffle on giving up the spot, but decided to keep it since I will still likely cover more than enough distance over the whole day for it to be an ultra, and a lot of others running aren't planning on 100 either. If it was strictly a 100 I'd absolutely give it up. You should come in any case.

I'm in for as many miles as I can get up to 100.

I'm in for as many miles as I can get up to 100.

Sharpen those poles!!!

L Train

I'm in for as many miles as I can get up to 100 get in 30 hours, shooting for 135.

Thumbs up.

How many ...um....pit stops....would this mean?

I'm in for as many donuts miles as I can get up to 100 get in 30 hours, shooting for 135.

Pam told me I needed to run 110 miles. I have no idea why or how she arrived at that number. But she laughed a slightly evil laugh while stating this.

I'll attempt to provide haphazard updates when I can. It's gonna be a tad moist out there. Release the Mud Monster!!!

Quick update... All runners still rolling, all doing very well. It's cold and windy. Rain comes and goes. Michelle is happy.

Thank you. Please tell Beaulah....I am with him in each breath that he takes...he will know what that means...all night...thank you.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Doug killing it thru 75 before 12:30.  Cremer pacing now thru 90

Doug finished 20:51:45. That is not a typo. Fucking killed it.

Boom!

Doug finished 20:51:45. That is not a typo. Fucking killed it.

Now that may be the biggest PR improvement ever.

What was I chasing again?