Circle North

Tuesday Night Runs (Read 329 times)

msherm

Good Afternoon, Do you all still run on Tuesday night? Michelle
    L Train

Do you all still run on Tuesday night?
      Yep. 5:00 from the Y (though I personally will not be there this evening).

My salty dogs

12 x 400s are in the books! Thanks for getting me through them Greg! Track has 300+ meters clear. Should be all clear for next weeks 6x800s. Start from the Y at 5pm next Tuesday with the group and then break off for the track. Only two more session until I break for Boston. Any takers? Salty
        L Train

Dave - I am planning to be in no shape to run 6 x 800s on Tuesday. Barring problems, I should be good to go the following Tuesday for your last set.

GregM

Dave, I'm definitely up for 6 x 800's. Yesterday's speed work was great! Greg

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

My salty dogs

Can't make this Tuesday's group run. I'll be running from the Y at 5pm on Wednesday. Planning on 6x800 at the Sanford track. Salty
              GregM

Salty, I'll plan on joining you Wed at 5pm from the Y. Anyone else? -Greg, 651-2770

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

runlolita

Hey there gang.... I just wanted to say "great job" to everyone who ran yesterday. I had a blast running with my "Super Hero" friend in the rain. I wish I had a camera to snap a shot of Lance trying to get out of the poncho at mile 6...this is when he was not fond of being wrapped in plastic... Hats off to everyone. If anyone wants to run 10 or 12 miles this weekend, let me know. I will make the drive up. Laurie Smile
                  L Train

Laurie - I would, but it would have to be pretty early Sat or Sun (done by 11:00 Sat or 9:30 Sun Surprised ). If that doesn't work out for everyone that's fine.

"Beep, Beep!"

Count me in... depending on date on time.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

runlolita

If you want to pick a day and time with the group tonight and let me know, I can arrange a babysitter. Give me a shout or I can check this site tomorrow. Have a great day. Laurie Shy
                        Running Rick

I plan to run 16 on Sunday @ 0800. If anyone wants to join me at Moon Run Farm. You can cut it short if needed. I can see it being hard for Lance to be done by 0930 and too early a start for Laurie. The time is not cast in stone. I can't run on Saturday (rain is predicted) and I need to go to town meeting. Thanks.
                          L Train

Rick - I'm good to go at 8:00. I'll just cut short, or maybe I'll get there early and run a few before others get there.

L Train

Don't know why I put this here - random I guess.

Apparently in the span of about 45 seconds I was able to convince Andy to sign up for Maine Coast today.  I even saw him 3 inches from his computer screen with a credit card out.