Circle North

Chicago marathon lottery (Read 22 times)

MacJim

I'm in for the Chicago marathon lottery. Who's with me?

Fro

I'm in the lottery - can't wait to see how many of us get in!

Yup me too and Gwen.

I'm in.

Fro

Just a friendly reminder or a coaxing - anyone thinking about Chicago this year and needs to enter the lottery has until 1pm today to get in. Here's the link to get in the Lottery.

I wouldn't click any strange links in weird forums, that is how you get viruses.

Just a friendly reminder or a coaxing - anyone thinking about Chicago this year and needs to enter the lottery has until 1pm today to get in. Here's the link to get in the Lottery.

What was I chasing again?

Nope for me. Decision made. Outcast status. Bay emmeffing State it is. It just works better. Sad to miss out on Chicago, but that's the way it is.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I have room for you in the Sentra.  Greg2 has already written a glowing reference in his Eastern States log.  Plus L Train will be making his 2015 marathon debut and will be pacing me to a BQ with Weymouths own Dougie Fresh.  Then we'll go drink and L will drive us home.  It will be awesome.

Nope for me. Decision made. Outcast status. Bay emmeffing State it is. It just works better. Sad to miss out on Chicago, but that's the way it is.

I know this is the Chicago thread,  and it should go back to being that, but I must say this. We are going to wreck Baystate.  Absolutely.

Good luck everyone.

Fro

thinking happy thoughts, already booked a room anticipating great things....

Oh yeah, today's the day. So who's in?

Fro

Literally just got the email - I'm in!! Now I have to figure out if I can afford the price tag. Super pumped though!

Fro

Anyone else get the email???

Sounds like a Goose Island Green line is in your future.