Circle North

Run, Pool and BBQ (Read 14 times)

aorazio

Just a reminder to all that I am hosting the next Tuesday's evening 7-25 run at my place.  We will take off @5:15 for about a six miler and then swim, eat and be happy.  I will be grilling up some chicken and providing some fixings based of of what others will bring.  Just let me know if you can join us and what you would like to bring.  Please email me aorazio@sanfordymca.org or call/text 636-6333.  This is a family event.  I am comfortable for others to get there and hang out until we finish run. The door and pool will be open.   The only thing I ask is that children are supervised by adult if they are swimming.  I have a bacci set and will bring along corn hole.  Address is 11 Milton ave.

GregM

I'm in, and sounds like most everyone has been informed, and several are attending.  Spread the word!

Hope to see everyone there who can make it.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Thanks Andy, good times. It needed to be 5 degrees warmer out for me to get in the pool, though. Probably better for all concerned the way it was.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Thx Andy.  That was fun.  Especially the Egad sighting!

Thx Andy.  That was fun.  Especially the Egad sighting!

How can you miss him?