Circle North

It's Just One Hill (Read 250 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

Didn't get in through WC either. Not sure what the criteria is... We had great interest in the WCRC’s waivers for Mt Washington this year. It was extremely difficult for the board to vote knowing you all have done everything right to get into the MT. The selection for the waiver seemed to be based on athletic performance since winning teams raise the possibility of bypasses next year. It also seemed to be based on volunteering and service to the WCRC. We had 10 waivers and 20 requests for those waivers. Unfortunately I am informing you that you were not selected. In future years if this happens again I would suggest increasing your service to the club in order to raise the possibility of receiving a waiver. The board expressed how impressed they were with your interest in the Mt and really appreciate you asking for a waiver.    We still have a great party at the MT and you are invited. You also can come to help with getting cars up the MT or you can help us at the 1st water stop that the WCRC is in charge of. I can help get you tied in with this so please contact me if you want to be at the MT in any of these capacities.   Thank you Vicki

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!