Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

This has turned into an easy group run on Cotton Valley Trail from Wakefield side. meeting Greg C at Turntable park at Noon.

Jacob will be riding his bike with us. Short notice but come on out and run or ride.

Fro

Anyone looking for a casual running partner this afternoon? Or tomorrow morning?

Thinking about heading out for an Abbott Mountain trail loop in Shapleigh. Let me know if you're interested. I would prefer to go this morning but am flexible on time. Its about a 9 mile loop. Planning for an easy effort with a couple of decent climbs.

Not feeling the Turkey Trot, but am getting ready to head out for a run here sometime soonish.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I’m thinking about running from the Y tomorrow at 8am (7 is too early 9 may be too late for others with plans). Planning to run it very similar to Greg’s upcoming Thursday evening runs. I’ll probably post it on FB too as the first annual Thankful run. I’ll plan a 6 mile route with some shorter  cutoff options. All are welcome and no runners will be left behind. Let me know if you’re interested.

so far it’s just me and a maybe from Pam. I’m going to hold off from posting anywhere else until I know there is a least some interest.

I'm definitely an interested solid maybe, which is no help to you whatsoever.

I’m thinking about running from the Y tomorrow at 8am (7 is too early 9 may be too late for others with plans). Planning to run it very similar to Greg’s upcoming Thursday evening runs. I’ll probably post it on FB too as the first annual Thankful run. I’ll plan a 6 mile route with some shorter  cutoff options. All are welcome and no runners will be left behind. Let me know if you’re interested.

so far it’s just me and a maybe from Pam. I’m going to hold off from posting anywhere else until I know there is a least some interest.

Just moving this back to the top.

Fro

Could be in - might pre-run a few as well if someone is interested??? I'll confirm later.....

GregM

I always prefer a long run on Thanksgiving before the big meal.  It tends to curb my appetite and keep me from getting full.  So I would be up for a post-run of at least 10 miles if anyone is interested.  I don't want to start before 8am due to the cold.  I was planning 2+ hours on the treadmill, and will do that if no one wants to run long beginning at 8am or later.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Not going to make this but I am very thankful for my running ability and will be with you all even though I won't be. 🐷

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

I did not post this anywhere else. I’ll probably still show up at 8am.

Fro

I'll b there...

10 tomorrow from the Y?  10amish?

Not happening today.  Maybe Sunday

10 tomorrow from the Y?  10amish?

Not happening today.  Maybe Sunday

I'll likely be up for that. Also gonna head out for something similar but probably slightly less today in the early afternoon, time flexible.