Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

So are we going to run Tuesday night if there is a Hurricane and 3 ft of snow because we could get another one in Philly in a month?

(or in New York for Greg, heck if he wears a heavy hat/gloves & jacket when it is 60, what is he going to wear then?)

What was I chasing again?

So are we going to run Tuesday night if there is a Hurricane and 3 ft of snow because we could get another one in Philly in a month?

this is a severe weather conspiracy attempt set in motion by the government to stimulate the economy on the east coast. 

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

this is a severe weather conspiracy attempt set in motion by the government to stimulate the economy on the east coast. 

Can't be much worse than the last stimulus plan.

What was I chasing again?

L Train

If Doug goes then I'm going.

If Doug goes then I'm going.

he's baaaack!

http://youtu.be/krhhXLlYzUI

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Home Away From Home

We are on for tonight everyone or is the rain going to keep us in????

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

I'll be there.

Home Away From Home

so will trevor and I

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

Any takers for a run today late afternoon evening?  I'm thinking 10ish easyish. 

L Train

Hey don't everyone reply at once, I'm having trouble sifting through all the responses. 

L Train

This is you guys all in a frenzy to respond:

Calm down, already.

L Train

So this is how it is?  You guys are conspiring to just make me run all alone.  OK, I see how it is, screw you. 

L Train

Even this gets no response.  Hmm. 

Sorry I missed this. I've been away from the desktop for a bit.

I'm planning on going from the Y around 4-4:30p

I was hoping to get 10 or so easy. Still have the pager for a few days though so I'll have to take what I can get.

L Train

It's about time Doug.  I was about to freak out. 

Let me know later if that's "4" or 4:30" and I'll be there.  So will Gadbois.

(and by that I meant Gadbois the Elder).  Maybe the Younger will be there also.