Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

4 OR 4:30 BUELAH?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? 

I'll be there and ready at about 4:15.

L Train

You are so level headed. 

dammit

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

gadman

not

gadman

old man can't keep up

L Train

WTF, you guys all leave me alone with Beaulah so he can kill me.  Thanks a lot. 

L Train

The good news is that I've worked my week's pace down to 13:12/mile. 

Can't a guy get a day off around here without all the peer pressure?  Geez this is supposed to be a taper...I am however, running at 4pm sharp tomorrow for only about 50 mins.  Thinking that would be nearly 6 miles.

If Doug was pacing, I am glad i missed it and worked on the yard.  That is what the fall taper if for, to catch up on leaves and yard work you have blown off in favor of training.

What was I chasing again?

gadman

Looking at the devastation at the Jersey Shore I just realized I was one of the last to run on those boardwalks for quite some time from now. Not a  stat that I am happy to have though.This is the only safe area( due to traffic congestion) for running there .Thats all

L Train

I know it sucks losing your work down there, but I'm glad you're back safely.  And yeah, that must feel really weird.  When I saw the boardwalk was destroyed, the first thing I thought of was your log entries saying how much you were beginning to enjoy running on them. 

Not a  stat that I am happy to have though.

sorry gadboy.  

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

gadman

amen , well said

L Train

Can't a guy get a day off around here without all the peer pressure?  Geez this is supposed to be a taper...I am however, running at 4pm sharp tomorrow for only about 50 mins.  Thinking that would be nearly 6 miles.

At 5:00, I will be running circles around Shaw's field at soccer practice, in case you get delayed or anyone else wants to join me. 

EASY.  Doug, you are not invited.