Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

FYI - The Y is closed today due to the storm. Dammit.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

gadman

Eric, Dick ,Tom running from the Y at 9:30 this morning.Easy pace of course.

Anybody up for a little jog on super short notice?

Ideal conditions!

5 PMJan 1

Clear / Wind

19°F

Clear / Wind

<dl><dt>FEELS LIKE:</dt><dd>                                    2°                   </dd></dl><dl><dt>HUMIDITY:</dt><dd>                                43%                           </dd></dl><dl><dt>PRECIP:</dt><dd>                                10%                   </dd></dl><dl><dt>WIND:</dt><dd>WNW at 21 mph</dd></dl>

GregM

I was already waffling about tonight (what's the matter with me?!?!) but Diane has been slammed by the flu.  She hasn't gotten out of bed for two days.  I debated leaving the kids to their own devices, but then I came to my senses.

Good for you, Lance.  Running requires commitment, but so does marriage and family.  None of us should let the former usurp the latter.  Sometimes it takes our better halves to keep our priorities straight.

By the way, I would have joined Cremer on the 18th and Christmas Day if I had not been down and out.  I've not run in 3 weeks and I'm a little stir crazy.  Hoping to be back next Tuesday.

Merry Christmas (belatedly) to all, and to all, a Happy and Joyful New Year!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

gadman

We are planning a group run this Sunday from our house at 9:00 am. Distance is 11.4,can be 14 for anyone wanting more.  Please RSVP by Sat. if you can make it. Vangie is making corn chowder and muffins. Feel free to bring something to share if you like. Our address: 7 Roberts Rd. Alfred. 207-459-7780 . See you Sunday!

GregM

I'm still recovering from bronchitis, and I'll be in NYC for the weekend in any event.  Hope to run in the park on Sunday, after 3+ weeks of no running.  Hope the rest of you have a good day.  And hope to see you on Tuesday.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

"Beep, Beep!"

Save the Date!

3rd ANNUAL

SUNDAY MLK TRAINING RUN FROM DAVE'S

Sunday, 1/20/2013 - 10:00 AM

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

I should be good to attend both runs...

Tom's - tomorrow

Dave's on the 20th.

What was I chasing again?

I will attend both, sounds like a good time. Thanks

Not gonna make the run from the Gadhouse after all. You all don't need this cold I have, and I'm being a wuss about running in 20ish degree snowy weather. Have fun.

Dave-

Put me down for attending your run on the 20th!  Thanks.

Eric and I are running 10 from the Y today around 12:15 if anyone is around.

Heh I have to work tomorrow, and the Y will be closed before I can get there, so I'll be running outside around 5 p.m. At least I know the streets will be deserted right then. I should rob a bank or something while I'm out and about.

Save the Date!

3rd ANNUAL

SUNDAY MLK TRAINING RUN FROM DAVE'S

Sunday, 1/20/2013 - 10:00 AM

hey dave...i don't feel i am ready to run outside on uneveness yet. soooo...i'll plan on maybe running a few miles on the tm at the y or bike or some other stupid movement and then i will come over for the after coffee part. will that fly with you? people should be getting back at like 1-2ish you think?

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/