Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Since you'll be in Biddeford. I'm wondering what kind of shape the eastern trail might be in ?

I'll be over that way this afternoon for a meeting. If I have time I'll take a look.

Can't believe it is any good... but let me know.  I'm still debating whether to run or take a mini vacation and go on a donut binge.

What was I chasing again?

L Train

take a mini vacation and go on a donut binge.

Now this I can participate in.

L Train

Mrs. Train refers to me as "injury-prone", however, so I'd probably choke to death.

^^^ First laugh of the day for me, thanks to Mrs. Train for me.

I'll be heading to the Ashworth Saturday afternoon to get my Shirt that I paid for and a beer if nothing else.  If anyone else is interested let me know.  Dragging the wife with me. She can cheer me on for the entire 13.1 Meter run.

Since you'll be in Biddeford. I'm wondering what kind of shape the eastern trail might be in ?

I'll be over that way this afternoon for a meeting. If I have time I'll take a look.

Sure if it's runable I'm up for anything and consquently would be available earlier if it's in Biddeford.

The eastern trail is actually in really good shape and runable. I guess they plow it.

Let me know what time you can meet and I'll be there.

I'm going to run for a bit now, but I'll check back later.

I don't actually even know where the Eastern Trail is but I am going to Town Fair. My car will probably be done by 9 or so.  If you are looking for real early you could pick me up there and I could even run around 8:15. Otherwise, anytime after 9.

GregM

Any chance you guys would be interested in running later in the day?  Oh, I'm forgetting that it will probably be snowing by then.  I'll be running long on the treadmill, I guess.

I've got tires going on 8 am in Biddeford,(2nd attempt) they screwed me the first time and didn't even have the car in the bay when I arrived an hour later.  Regional manager is meeting me there to hopefully provide me a deep discount.

Therefore, I was thinking 10am, YMCA to be safe.  Does this time  work for anyone?

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

I think it starts at the Thornton Academy School but I will defer to Dougie as I haven't run this trail myself.

There is a good starting spot at the back of the SMMC parking lot with some signs leading to it.

From there you can go about 6 miles out and we can tack on miles on the way back to get anywhere from 12-15.

From that spot today the trail was completely cleared as far down as I could see.

I can be there at 9am. Call my cell if you need directions.

I was talking about the Scarborough side but I know where your talking about.  My Cell is 617-835-8844, I will try to park as close to the trail as I can.  See you at 9am.

K ill see you guys there.

For anybody who isn't going long on Saturday (or is a glutton for punishment)... I'll be running from the Y on Sunday starting at 8:30. I'm going 4 hours, probably broken into loops for water stops, etc. All very easy time on feet pace. Company welcome for all or part. I can always loop back to the Y at some certain time if somebody wants to start later and join in.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Home Away From Home

For anybody who isn't going long on Saturday (or is a glutton for punishment)... I'll be running from the Y on Sunday starting at 8:30. I'm going 4 hours, probably broken into loops for water stops, etc. All very easy time on feet pace. Company welcome for all or part. I can always loop back to the Y at some certain time if somebody wants to start later and join in.

If you go on Saturday the 16th, I would be interested for sure. Let me know.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.