Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

Can't this Sunday at that time - still have Ethan's basketball and wouldn't be ably to come until you guys were at around mile 6.  Have a good run!

msherm

Dave, I will be there.... Enjoy the day
        glad to see you guys had a good run last night. even if i didn't run earlier, i wouldn't have made it. in fact, tuesday nights may be a prob. again due to a change in work schedule - not mine. too bad, so very sad . let the juggling act begin.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

My salty dogs

Something to plan for:

The Andover Striders in association with the Winner's Circle Running Club will be presenting the Annual Run to the Beach 30K on Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 10:00AM. Point-to-point course starts at the North Andover VFW and finishes at the Winners' Circle Sports Bar in Salisbury. Miles accurately marked, water (and more) at 5,10, and 15 miles.Great post-race party at the Winner's Circle (oops ... its about the run, not the party). No timing, no awards, NO ENTRY FEE, no numbers, no yogurt, and no race directors to bitch to! For more info please contact Dave LaBrode at ickylabrode@verizon.net.

My salty dogs

I'm looking to pre-run the Boston course on Sunday March 28th.

I know that conflicts for some who will be at Eastern States but I know of some others that are available.

Also Mary's Run is now set for the same day.

Options will be to run the last 10 miles of the course or up to 20 miles.  

Departure time is still to be set.   

L Train

I'm planning 15-18 Sunday morning at easy pace (anywhere from 8:20-9:00 or so).  Anyone wants to join me let me know and I'll plan a route. I'm thinking 9:00ish.

If you come up with a route I can drop out of somewhere around the halfway point, I'm in.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

If you come up with a route I can drop out of somewhere around the halfway point, I'm in.

Of course I can.  Y at 9:00 unless someone posts differently.

gonna try and make this. as always don't wait. if you know which way you guys are headed let me know and i'll pull a silky if i think i can. if not have a good one.

L Train

Since Dick and Rick are running at 9 from his house, you want to just run with them?  I'll bring some water in the car and consider that my (our) water stop.  Robin, Dick's house is 22 Wendy Way.  Be there or be left in the mileage dust next week.  No, not really because you will of course just gain it back and then some later.

oh i'll be there. and you'll be suckin my wake.

shit...more hills.

don't you mean walkers ridge drive or are you trying to get me effing lost?

I think he's trying some sort of Jedi mind trick on ya there. Anyway, I'll roll with the new plan. Dick's at 9.

L Train

shit...more hills.

don't you mean walkers ridge drive or are you trying to get me effing lost?

Yeah, no shit on the hills.  I'm all set with hills.

And yes, I am definitely getting dumber as I age.  Walkers Ridge Drive it is.  Wendy Way is a client's address in Saco from like 10 years ago.  I've got issues with random things rolling around in my head. 

anyone running sunday? i'll be in york this w/e and will come back for it if you are. if not i'll run there.

Yep. I'm doing 20 from the Y at 9 a.m. Just putting the word out now so don't know who else might be there, but I definitely will.

Hey Everybody!

Come do 20 (or some other distance, we'll make it work) from the Y at 9 on Sunday. It'll be fun! Yay!