Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

My salty dogs

Yep. I'm doing 20 from the Y at 9 a.m. Just putting the word out now so don't know who else might be there, but I definitely will.

Hey Everybody!

Come do 20 (or some other distance, we'll make it work) from the Y at 9 on Sunday. It'll be fun! Yay!

9am--  I'll be there.

Yep, no new ideas here. Tomorrow, the Y, 9 a.m. again. Come on down.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

i plan on goin for all of this, but i'll do what i can and not what i can't. also chris has to go into work and plans to be back so i can go in time. likely i'll make it but if i aint there, don't wait for me. know which way you're headed yet?

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Not exactly, but I'll have it figured out and I'll put it here early morning.

L Train

Run down new dam plant water at mile 6 and keep it flat for coach. My .02 from the Cape.

Gonna do it in 3 parts, none of which will be fascinating, but it's mostly flat, the distance works, and it's easy enough to drop out of if anybody shows up who doesn't wanna do the whole thing...

Dump loop backwards- 7.4 miles (water at Y)

Gebung- 10.1 (water at end and back at Y)

My little around town loop- 4.5

Boring, but effective.

definately not gonna make it tonight boys and girls. have fun all!

L Train

definately not gonna make it tonight boys and girls. have fun all!

Who are you calling a girl?

i dunno, lurkahs?  i'd like to try to make it thurs cause i have to sign up now, but don't really know if i'm able. i'll have to get back to ya. fri @ 9:00 is a definate no regahdless how i feel. this w/e i should be able to do something i would think. wow...you doublin today slick? oh and also.....it's fuckin huntin season! wear a cow bell and lots of awrange or stay the hell outah the woods.

L Train

Thursday has changed to 10:00 - sorry.  And Friday at 8:30. I suck. 

I think I plan on joining Greg G on Sat as well.

i don't disagree with you suckin but i'd like to try thurs anyway.  unless you have shit goin on and have to speed through the run -  then you suck royally and maybe i'll see ya sat. at gaud's run.

My salty dogs

Have a good run in the dark tonight.  I'll be out there too.  I have to pick up a head lamp on the way home. Its nice having both a running store and bike shop on my way home.

Forgot to mention this tonight, but I'm planning to do 10-12 on Thursday. I'll say from the Y at 10, but I'm flexible on the time if anybody's interested. And while I'm at it, I'll very likely do the exact same thing on Sunday, too.

i have the boy or i would. crap. sunday i wanted to do that indoor tri thing in biddeford. who knows, maybe i'll be back in time or i won't do it at all.

L Train

Forgot to mention this tonight, but I'm planning to do 10-12 on Thursday. I'll say from the Y at 10, but I'm flexible on the time if anybody's interested. And while I'm at it, I'll very likely do the exact same thing on Sunday, too.

In.  Probably out for Sunday because I think I have to go and be back before 8:00.  Yeech.