Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

dragging my ass on thursday won't be a problem.  

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

good one.....it wasn't a problem today eithah but at least i showed up.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

Anyone running tomorrow - Sunday?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

No plan that I know of, so I'll throw out the old standby. 9 at the Y. I'll be there. I'll send out an email.

My salty dogs

Monday Dec 20th--- meet at Y - 5pm. Meet to eat afterwards somewhere.

Just don't tell Jim M-- I don't want him showing up with those dam Apple Dumplings!

I'm in town for the day and leaving for Boston Tuesday morning.  I'll be in Boston on the 21th and Providence on the 22nd. Flying back to Dallas Wednesday night.

L Train

Monday Dec 19th--- meet at Y - 5pm. Meet to eat afterwards somewhere.

I'm there. 

Monday Dec 19th--- meet at Y - 5pm. Meet to eat afterwards somewhere.

I'm in. Monday is the 20'th, though.

My salty dogs

Yeah... the 20th.  I get in Sunday night and will be at my parents. Oh course I was only kidding about Jim.  Please pass it on to everyone.

L Train

Tom - I remember I said I'd post when I was running today - sorry.  I had forgotten that today was "Christmas shopping for the kids" day.  I should have gotten up early, but I'm fighting some sickness and just had no energy.  Didn't get the run in until later and that may have been ill-advised.

Anyway, I was going to go 10-12 tomorrow, but unsure of the time, and I don'tr even know if I can go.  If not I'll try to do it on Saturday, but not until 12:30 or so. 

Also to anyone who cares, I'm out fror Sunday AM, won't be able to go until afternoon again and maybe only 7-8.  If I'm better I hope to double on both Monday and Tuesday.   

gadman

Lance, I thought you might be sick. I ran 10k today. Let me know if you are up for running tomorrow.

Sunday afternoon would work for me. Lemme know when you know what time.

think i'll start a double streak.

L Train

I'm not streaking, it would alarm the locals.  Heck I won't even run with my shirt off.  Plus, it's winter, dude.   

i've got the reins....you've got the shoes....let's make lots of money.

L Train

i've got the reins....you've got the shoes....let's make lots of money.

You do not possibly like the Pet Shop Boys.