Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

Lance, I thought you might be sick. I ran 10k today. Let me know if you are up for running tomorrow.

Tom, sorry for the late notice - I'm going around 11:45.  Let me know if you see this and you can meet at my house if you want.

You do not possibly like the Pet Shop Boys.

i'm not ALL death metal slick......i like psuedo echo and some oon - sss, oon - sss, oon -sss too. actually it don't get worse than that.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

Tom - I remember I said I'd post when I was running today - sorry.  I had forgotten that today was "Christmas shopping for the kids" day.  I should have gotten up early, but I'm fighting some sickness and just had no energy.  Didn't get the run in until later and that may have been ill-advised.

Anyway, I was going to go 10-12 tomorrow, but unsure of the time, and I don'tr even know if I can go.  If not I'll try to do it on Saturday, but not until 12:30 or so. 

Also to anyone who cares, I'm out fror Sunday AM, won't be able to go until afternoon again and maybe only 7-8.  If I'm better I hope to double on both Monday and Tuesday.   

Tomorrow at 12:30 (7-8), Sunday at 1:00 from the Y for any interested.  Let me know if you are, otherwise I'm running from here.

gadman

See you at 12;30

I'm in for Sunday at 1. Saw Greg M. at the Y and told him Sunday afternoon was the likely scenario and he sounded like he'd be in as well.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

if you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world.......say hello and keep right on goin.

"Beep, Beep!"

I'd stop! )

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

GregM

if you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world.......say hello and keep right on goin.

A guy did not write this ... 

For those running Sunday at 1, count me in.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

L Train

Anyone can do it in ideal conditions.  Tomorrow night may be fun. 

Anyone can do it in ideal conditions.   

this is by far the best damn quote ever....so will you guys take me on a encore run tuesday? Wink 

L Train

this is by far the best damn quote ever....so will you guys take me on a encore run tuesday? Wink 

The odds of thisn are much better than the odds of us joining you in the pool on Tuesday. 

L Train

Good luck today, Cremer. 

not that i'll get any bites but gonna try to run 4.2 - 5? from the y tomorrow @ 8:00. that would be fri 12/24.

looks like i'm good for an 8:40-50 ave. at that distance so if you'd rathah fastah, you can go your own way.....go your own waaay.

L Train

You may see me.  It depends on a lot of things that have little to do with me, so if I'm not there by 8:05 you know our agreement. 

If tomorrow at 9 is still on I'll come tag along for a little bit of it.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.