Diabetic Runners

soo what are you doing in '07 (Read 180 times)

The voice of mile 18

planning my season 2 "A" races - Broad Street Run 10 Miler and a Half Ironman in Sept. maybe the philly distance run (half mary) in sept probably doing some 5ks thru out the year. hope to break 20 min but doing well at Broad St. is my big goal. I'm biting at the bit to get going-had my first run of '07 2 nights ago in the cold and it was great!

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Right now I am just focused on the Indy HM in May. The only other race I know I WILL run is a 15k in Sept. But after the HM I am sure I will be running others too. I have not checked the scheduled races for this year yet.

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

mkl

I will make Triahlon world championship in Lorient 3 Km swin- 80 Km bike - 20 Km run and Embrunman 3,8 Km swim - 188 Km bike* - 42.195 Km run -* with col de l'Izoard lol
        Sassy439c

I'll be running the Ridgewood Run 10K and HOPEFULLY the NYC Marathon! Big grin